Need some guy decoding if you guys could please?

long story short.. i told a guy friend i have feelings for him and after a few days he responded saying that he needs to think about his answer and how to word it. so im just wondering typically in which direction does this kind of statement tend to lean

thank you all for your responses... i appreciate it

Most Helpful Guy

• It does sound like he doesn't like you in that way. If I liked a girl, and she told me she had feelings for me, I would be excited and respond that I liked her as well.
    For me to "think about my answer", it would mean me trying to find a polite, kind, and considerate way of saying I didn't like you in that way.

What Guys Said 8

• he has no balls. Any guy should be able to tell you right away if he is romantically interested or not. He may be trying to find words to let you down easy, but he has no balls.

• It most likely means, and this is not 100%, that he really cares about you and doesn't want to hurt your tellings, but does not feel the same about you. That's what I see. I could be wrong. I hope I am for your sake. Good luck!

• I don't know I think if he was into you he just wouldve come out and said it

• No but if u said Muay-Thai (thailand boxing) was , then i would be

• He's trying to find a nice way to tell you he's not interested

• Maybe he is weighing his options, but most likely he is not

• The guy is getting ready to hit the road.

• doesn't sound good cuz if he felt the same I imagine he'd just say so.

What Girls Said 0