What do you find attractive about the opposite sex?

What do you find attractive about the opposite gender? * Speak freely *

I love guys that are flirty and confident. Guys who can make me smile and be playful.

Most Helpful Guy

• The way their legs feel when they're shaven

What Guys Said 7

• Girls that really care about you and that is there for you if something happens

• Besides the cliche physical stuff, intelligence and kindness.

No matter how hot you are, if you're a bitch, fuck off.

• Firstly the physical assets Boobs, Ass, waist and i love neck as well after which her thoughts and her habits and rest all comes the later

• ... Everything.

• If talking about only the looks, then most important is the face, then her figure.
    But when talking her voice and attitude are also important.

• I like that girls are nurturing and loyal and who genuinely care.

• Closet whores are the best… Shy on the outside, but crazy once you get to know them ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Some of them are capable of such warmth and kindness.

• I like a guy that can make me laugh and that can balance me out, I tend to be a little flighty so I always look for a guy that can ground me. I also like guys that work out, especially if they have a butt and traps.

• I like guys who are dominant and not cocky at the same time. I like protective guys

• Guys who have a nice smile, who can be honest with me even if it hurts my feelings... And someone who has goals for themselves.