What is the lowest "rating" (physically) that you tend to date and are interested in?

Since guys rate girls and I've heard girls rate guys, I'm curious what is the lowest rating that you'd date? Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Obviously your S/O is a perfect "10", but if they magically became less physically attractive by society's standards would you still have dated them in the beginning? What is minimum that you tend to find attractive, flirt with, etc? By the way I think rating people is totally barbaric, and I commend anyone's refusal to participate.

• 9/10; I only date dimes!
  • 7/8; Only if they look great!
  • 5/6; Average looks; but awesome personalities
  • 3/4; I'm realistic about rating looks.
  • 1/2; Everyone deserves love.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a huge fan on the numbers system, and while I know that this might sounds like the easy/cliche answer, it's the real one for me: if I like a girl then I'm with her, then she is a 10 to me. Bottom line.

As for how society and other people might rate her, I honestly couldn't give two shits. I mean it... I wouldn't care at all if I was dating a mainstream "2/10" as long as I found her attractive and sexy.

What Guys Said 8

• 3-4 is realistic? You'd date 70% of the people you meet?

No way man. Out of a class of 30 people, half of which is men, i'm interested in maybe 3-4 women. Of those, only 1-2 i will actively pursue or hit on. The others become backup options. Considering the amount of obese, old, or just plain weird and annoying women out there, i don't think thats unreasonable.

• Well not everyone feels attractive and may date people who are 3/4 of course when rating people we almost never rate people below "5"s because we try to be nice, so they're being realistic if they say they do date people who are "3"s or "4"s. I'm not saying everyone dates "3"s or "4"s.

• I don't think its unreasonable for anyone to date a 10. Because 1 in 10 isn't really much of anything. You see 10 people walking out on the street everyday. Of those ten women, or men, if you take your pick, chances are that person is not out of your league, or at least achievable. You know people use the dime metaphor but fail to realize thats a dime a dozen, almost 800 million people that fit the bill.

• It's hard for me to go by ratings because I'm told I have "weird" taste. Some girls who are like 8's or 9's to me are like 5's to my friends. But looks in general I'm not that picky about, so I would say like 5 or 6.

• 7-8 sometimes 9/10. to me looks matter a lot! but personality is also important. I wouldn't mind having both!

• If I can't get a 5. I don't see the point.

• Probably a 5/6 but I'm thinking of setting a limit at 6.

• I love women made of metal so definitely a 9-10

• Definitely 5/6 some of the girls I've gone out with werent that great looking but still they had great personalities but anything under that i wouldn't be able to date

• Why expect people to have low standards if yours are high?

Just saying, in my opinion, Expecting to always be accepted when they have high standards and reject everyone else who have lower standards, is ridiculous, because when they get rejected they ask why the other person has impossibly high standards.

Yes, that's correct, I love confusing people in my spare time.

What Girls Said 3

• 10; but my own personal brand of it. Not the stereotypical 10. I need the person i'm with to love every piece of me; so I won't date unless I love every little piece of them

• i usually want 6-8 but i find over 8 too pretty and they are 99% of the time douche bags, who want to party/drink/have sex with multiple women. they are not attractive to me if that makes sense, it is a huge turn off of mine.

• Can confirm all good looking men are horrible douche bags please date ugly men like me

• 1-2 probably. I'm not picky.