Girls which one of these types of guys do you prefer to date?

1. A great looking guy with okay personality. Still nice though but not as relatable. Confident. You guys still have fun times but he doesn't seem to make you laugh and hear you out as much

2. An average looking guy with a great personality that is super nice and is relatable and is willing to hear your problems and be there for you when you need him? But is a bit insecure about himself due to his lack of physical attractiveness

• person 1
  • person 2
The part about person 1 being a great looking dude and confident didn't stand out as much as? I thought nice guys finished last

Most Helpful Girl

• Option B for sure! And that ok his insucurties we all get them and Ill be here to reassure him I love him for him and he has nothing to worry about ever.

What Girls Said 8

• I would prefer to date Person B hands down, but I would not see him until after we had been friends for a while. I would definitely notice Person A first.

• Person B sounds awesome!

• Person B. Even if Person A is good looking, if he can't make me laugh then there's no way I could see him as more than a friend.

• I like funny

• Sadly, neither...

• Guy B !

Nice guys rule ! LOL

• Pssh, I feel like this wasn't even a real question. The 2nd guy!

• Definitely number 2!

What Guys Said 1

• earnin 1 extra point for being the first guy hea. not answering ok

peace :D