I love this girl, or am I just crazy?

My girlfriend and i have been together for 3 months, we have amazing sex, she gives me oral everyday when were together, she cleans, cooks, washes my clothes, massages me, and today she had a sandwich waiting for me when i got home from work! First time ANYONE has ever done thst. and my mom loves her, they drink wine together, do crosswords, she calls her her companion even said she's a keeper!
I've told her i love her and she feels the same, we laugh, talk, and she reads while i play my games.
Is she a keeper, or is she crazy for doing all of these things for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay first of all, I hate you. Kidding of course. Second, does she have any sisters? Not kidding. Normally I would say you might be crazy but f*#@ it, you've got it made my man. And if she feels the same the two of you are a pair. So you better not be a troll on here man. Cause if you are you SUCK! But if this is for real you have my congratulations. You lucky SOB.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, if she's this great to you, she's a keeper! But surprise her with doing some chores for her and little things like that to make it last! (:

• dude you're lucky! keep her of course

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds pretty good to me. Neither of you are crazy, except crazy in love.