Would you ever go to a strip club with someone you're in a serious relationship with?

I am curious of what people say... i wouldn't be able to do t because I don't think i can handle seeing my boyfriend with another girl dancing on him naked

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you bi? If so, lighten up, maybe get a lapdance too. It can help if you perceive it as an activity you're doing together, rather than something he's doing that you're watching.
    If not, are you in an open relationship? if thats what you've agreed to because it makes it happy, then so be it. remember to consider your own happiness and remember there is a give and take to everything. its important to give your man what he wants, but its also important to get what you want. a compromise could be for you.
    if you are not in an open relationship, are not bisexual, and are not comfortable with this, then there is no reason why you should have to go. its really down to how much of a problem it is for you.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think I could ever do that to my girlfriend unless it was just for kicks, because I know I wouldn't let her make me watch naked guys dancing.

• If they wanted to, I guess I could oblige. Though I don't really go to such establishments anyway, so it wouldn't be my idea.

• Alone yes, with a gf no

• It's only dancing. If it was sex, it'd be different

What Girls Said 4

• I have and it think it's hilarious. But everyone is different.

• No, only with friends. Pretty sure my guy wouldn't like a guy shaking his dick all in my face and vice versa.

• I only go to female strip clubs. I've gone with a couple people I was dating.

• I don't really like strip clubs and I wouldn't date a guy that went to one so no.