Does my boyfriend want to kiss me or not? Please help?

I've been dating this guy for about 4 months now and I'm totally in love. But we haven't kissed yet. He keeps talking about kissing but be never makes a move. Does he want t to kiss me or not yet? And how can I get him to kiss me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get the feeling that you're not from the Untied States, or else you must have an extremely unique relationship. I always end up kissing a guy before we're officially a couple simply because I like him and I've been on a couple dates with him.

Usually a kiss just happens when you two are alone in a somewhat intimate feeling moment, eye contact occurs, your faces get closer, and the rest is inevitable. Try being alone with him, touch him lightly on the arms or something, make sure you're really close and facing him, make eye contact and glance at his lips every so often. If he doesn't kiss you then, it's probably not happening.

• Thanks for the help :) I actually live in New Zealand haha x

• Ah, that makes much more sense. Lol

What Guys Said 7

• Just tell him "if you want to then you should" when you actually feel like it. He obviously wouldn't be opposed to it unless he had garlic for dinner or something.

To be honest, my relationship "officially" began with me kissing my current girlfriend, of course we were on pretty good terms by that time. That's just us, though, I guess.

• He wants a green light from you. Next time he speaks about kissing make it a dare.

• well... most guys wants to take things to the next step, maybe he wants to but doesn't want to rush you
    you should set the mood, give him some signs or just kiss him yourself :D

• I say the next time you say goodbye to each other, just lean in and kiss him. At 4 months, it's definitely overdue

• Play littke naughty and erotic with him. He is a bit afraid of things going wrong.

• You call him your boyfriend and he hasn't kissed you? What?

• i think he wants this really. maybe he waits first step from you

What Girls Said 0