Girl's, Dating sites and Not Responding?

Why is it that you coward up just to at least say that you're not interested ! For me its not that they don't find me attractive, its that i hate immature ( with no guts) and cowards people and this is making me lose faith in women being strong and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, some of it is being a coward and some of it is not wanting the guy to keep trying after the no. This has happened to me many times before, so now I don't respond. It's cruel I admit, but it's easier on me than ripping a guy to shreds because he won't take no for an answer. I have even tried just being friends with them, as they asked for, only to have them become mean and bitter due to rejecting them and liking someone else. Sorry if this sticks in your craw, but you are telling me you haven't been on the receiving end of something you wish you never started?

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's a good thing girl did not reply to you than being rude and silence means yes so as not replying to you. Just take it and don't make things complicated.

• Most girls don't like to be rude when they really want to say is I don't fucking like you, you big creep. Don't be such a fucking drama king.

• Oh stop crying. What is it with the sensitive ass dudes these days. Not attractive.

• 1- I'm not taking it personally !
      Its just that i love strong women (mentally), and neither in real life or in the web i seem to find one.
      And women like you are also not attractive ( for the reasons i cited earlier) so wee agree ;).

• Why are you taking it personally?

I have the feeling that if every woman did reply to you saying "sorry not interested", you've be asking a question saying "I hate all these women who say they are not interested?""

Maybe you need to work on your dating profile or how you contact women. Don't be bitter.

• 1- I'm not taking it personally !

• I know this may seem a little harsh... but if there is NO women online who meet your criteria and NO women in real life who meet your criteria... maybe what you are asking for is too much?

• maybe.

What Guys Said 0