• no
    23% (3)7% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • maby
    8% (1)10% (3)9% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Asian is such a broad term encompassing a wide variety of different races. I will however date any woman who I am physically attracted to, who I have chemistry with and connection. She could be Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese, Bangeldeshi, Indian, Sri Lankan, Persian, Arabic, Jewish and Korean. She could be Latin, White, Black, Mixed race. Her matters not to me, so yes I would.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you! I'm glad someone pointed that out! My grandmother was Korean, but she considered herself a Latina, and so do I.

• I don't care about race, I just want a good woman. None of this shit matters to me, pardon my language. It's 2014, race shouldn't be an issue, we're all globalized community after all.

What Guys Said 19

• yes yes yes, already have and would again :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I have dated two Asian girls. One was half white and half Filipino. I thought she was wholly Filipino until I met her parents. I'm not entirely sure of the ethnicity of the other girl. A mix of Chinese and Korean, maybe? (shrugs) In any case, I still look at Asian girls (among others) as potential life partners and wouldn't shy away from dating another one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't pin someone's race down as a reason for not dating them, but Asians are on the bottom of my preferences when it comes to dating women. Weird, since most white guys LUV Asian women, but I don't see it.

So yes, I would date an Asian woman, but chances are a woman of a different race will probably be more preferable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I married an Asian (well, ethnically Asian but she was as American as apple pie). I like dark hair and dark eyes. Asians tend to have those.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've no problem with it.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not physically atracted to most asians, however if I found her attractive she would have the same dating oppurtunities with me as any other girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • if you have the personality of a european lady and are a cute japanese, Asian whatever I'm interested. when I see a japanese girl they mostly seem to be too sincere, closed of and non-flirty and that bothers me. if they were like other girls they would be first place

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently dating an Asian

0|1
    0|0
  • No way. Asians are super gross.

I'm kidding. Sure, I'd date an asian, if they were cool/attractive/etc. I've only dated one Asian girl as far as I recall, but we were together for several months.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't know any attractive Asians that I could legally date... but if there was, I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. There are plenty of pretty Asian girls out there. And if they could prepare their culture's food, thats another big plus for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • preferably

0|0
    0|0
  • why not, they're usually skinny which is a huge +++++++

0|0
    0|0
  • Rawr, yeees puh-leeaase

0|0
    0|0
  • if she is a big breasted petite Asian girl,,, sign me up

0|0
    0|0
  • I looove Asian girls ♥ ♥ I wish if my wife's Asian ! ! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • sure would but not many around indiana so odds are just not in favor of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I love Asian women, but only if they are 18+

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless russian counts

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

• i'm biased because I'm Asian and I know you meant woman and I'm not interested in dating woman but I said that yes - I would be interested in dating an asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes i see an Asian guy like OMG DUDE HE'S SO HOT. haha I don't know if i would date one i haven't gone that far but there is defff some hot ones.. haha

0|0
    0|0
    • yup there are although I have to say that they are a dying breed :(((

• *they

• this is true :'( sad story but true story. hahaa time to bread with Asians! LOL

• I would date whoever treated me with kindness and respect. Race is not a factor AT ALL -- as it isn't for a lot of people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup! My bf is Japanese

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never dated an Asian guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would Love to date another Asian, even if I'm just half I find them very attractive especially Korean men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Asian guys are very attractive. Especially their eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some South Korean boys are cute so possibly. But generally I find them unattractive.

0|0
    0|1
  • No they are generally hairless and have small body frames this is just not manly to me, i would feel too big in comparison and i am small/thin but not tiny... Asian women are beautiful though but i am straight

0|0
    0|1