I want to date a white British guy but im?

i want to date a British white guy but im pakistani and a muslim,...

i know tention is high in society these days,... but overall i just like them and im intrested to date them aswell,...

now im not crazy religuose or anthing,.. i dont wear a burqa or stay covered up, i wear normal western cloths and blend in with the style of it,... and im pretty opened minded too,... and i dont have a problem with my family about either,...

would he be too intinmdated to date me?

and this is a straight forward Q, i do want to date them,...

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense to Britain, but why would you want to date a white British guy? I've slept with more than one and, trust me, you're not missing out on much...

• is that so huh...

• Chinga tu mamasita soylent... Puta maraca

• please no more offensive answers now.

What Guys Said 18

• I think you have a chance of winning the guys heart over
    i met a girl online who was Middle Eastern and Muslim
    her mother was white from the UK and her father was Middle
    Eastern Muslim i nearly died from loving that girl so much and
    I'm normal American white guy but out the clear blue she
    stopped emailing me and I haven't heard from her since
    Aug 2012 i really cared but than again we didn't get chance
    to communicate more cause her mom became reverted to
    Muslim like her dad but this girl didn't like the religion and
    wanted to move to America so i really don't know what to say
    the last we talked she told me her mom was doctoring with
    cancer

• You should stop making excuses and date him already because the reality is that you don't really know what would happen.

• true but wanted to makesure of a few thing before i would make a move,...

• what is it that you are trying to make sure of?

• i asked this Q to know if he would be intimidated buy me and the fact im muslim, just wanted to see what ohers point of view were so i can move on and hope maybe he would ask me out etc etc,...

• You and the rest of the globe. Join the queue.

• what does that mean exactly?

• Umm really? This us the first I've heard of British fetishes. Usually it's like American or Japanese. And racially blacks and whites seem to be the most sought after.

• You live where? Under a rock?

• Intimidated no, just not interested in a relationship. It's not that I'm racist or that I don't think they're nice people, I just find them to be too different to mevin thecway they act, hard to explain.

• well im really humble and easygoing and pretty relaxed,... and over all i wouldn't make them feel intimidated at all, but yeah my religeiousn iself can be intimidating

• Yeah cultural and religious differences are the main thing, but it's not intimidating, it just isn't normal to us.

• I don't think you have a chance there.

• how come?

• British guys are not interested in middle eastern woman. At least most of them. British women are too attractive to to let them down for a middle eastern woman.

• so what your saying its about looks? thats kindv shallow in a way but iv seen other races dated diffrents ones, like jewish and chines or indians dates blacks

• As long as you don't have a nut case relative (dad, cousin, uncle, nephew or if they have a freind) that is not into honor killings, then you may not have a problem, but anyone outside of the Muslim world is gonna be nervous about getting involved with you,,,,, nothing personal, just a fact.

• lol no hell no my background has nobody to the people im related to is about honor killing, or anything like that,...

• then let him know about.

• i will for sure

• I'm now kinda proud to be British but why British boys what's current about us to Americans or Africans

• there is nothing wrong with americans or africans, its just my prefences changes, like everybody else too...

• Fair enough and haha

• lol yeah

• I know there's tension between some white British and muslims but if you aren't strictly religious I don't think that will be a problem for a lot of them.

• no im not strict of anything,...

• Then I can't see it being a problem, you're good looking, it's just if your religion will get in the way.

• no i compltly understand it,...

• I would date a woman who was a Muslim, providing she wasn't so religious and it was ok with her family.

• your an attractive hot looking woman from my point of view religion or culture is all secondary, in fact religions I don't recognise as defining a person, people are people. to summarise if she's attractive and I like the person id date her

• You're chances of dating a white British guy are incredibly slim, almost non-existent.

• im gonna block you, not coz of ur answer, just you

• i think you have a chance , it might be small but still you have a chance. you live in the uk?

• What's wrong with black guys? Hispanic guys? Asian guys? So many non-white girls have this strange fetish for white guys. It's probably cause they believe white guys are of the superior race and rest are inferior, including their own. You rarely see any girls asking questions about non-white guys, only about white guys. So many girls find whites to be superior and wanna be with them.

• its just one of my prefrence's is all...

• White girls aren't as infatuated with guys of other races as non-white girls are with white guys. Not even close. Hence whites are proven to be seen superior by most girls.

• gawd just get over it,... lol

• Yes I would date you why not

• I don't think it'll be a problem as long as you don't try to force your religion on them or even bring it up or emphasize it for that matter.

I think your religion and ethnicity will only become an issue if you make it an issue.

• nope im not like that at all,... wouldn't bring it up or make an issue out of it,...

• Why not date a middle eastern guy. For this reason we are still single. 😫😫😔😔

• i have dated middle eastern guys but im more intrested in dating British guys now they just seem more different

• British white have completely zero interest in muslim girls, and it isn't worth losing your head over. I can't recall an instance where a guy had a slight interest. I don't personally unless she wasn't a muslim

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really think he would be intimidated.. I mean there's not much problem on your end so you should be fine?

• It depends where you live and your chances of getting to know British guys! I don't think British guys will have any problem dating a paki cause i've known too many girls and guys both who are in a relationship with britishers and they'r quite happy so good luck.

• I understand what you meant, I believe you dont find white as superior race.

• thnank for your understanding :)

• So I want to date a white Irish guy and I'm from Iran you don't need to worry

• cool thats great to know,...

• ok thanks,...

• I don't see why there would be a problem. Interracial couples are so common nowadays.

• They're a lot more accepting of people's back grounds and beliefs.

• thats cool :)

• What about these white British Muslim converts?

• lol that would be cool too,.. haha... but im intrested to date the different religeoun too,...