Guys, how important is a woman's body type?

I weigh 51kg/ 112 pounds. I am around 5'5 (1.68 cm) and I have an A cup size and my body is more pear shaped than straight up and down. im a black girl.

I am asking about the importance of size because although I've been complemented a lot on my body, I have recently been told that my build is not desirable to men, particularly black men AT ALL.. I am thankful that I don't have weight issues but I do admire other girls that aren't so petite because I can't get any bigger if I tried.

I would like to hear a male's perspective on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in my opinion guys like what they look at. Like a perfect painting each guy has his own picture liking.

So I'd say all girls fit some where but I strongly suggest that you wear cloths that compliment your body. I also think as a guy that I like how girls hold their selfs or carry their selfs.

It tells me a lot about a girl.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• It is quite important to me. I don't want a stick, but a girl just doesn't do it for me when she is really fat, either.

Anything below a size 4 is too skinny, and size 14 really is about as big as I can stand, too.

• It's extremely important to the majority of men.

Exercise should be a top priority in everyone's life because it is a keystone habit (google it), but if you're a woman who is prone to being overweight and you want attractive men in your life... you have double the reasons to make it an important object of attention.

• Men are naturally attracted to the hourglass/vase shaped female. This stereotype tends to hold true for black women fairly often. But as society as dictated as of late, men prefer butts more so than breasts, which explains your pear shaped compliments.
    If all things are the same between a women with a pear, banana, or hourglass shape, the hourglass will will almost every time. But do not be concerned over your body. In the grand scheme of things, it is merely the wrapping over the gift.

• I like thin girls. I used to go for a fat ass, but I much prefer a thin girl now.

• I like curve.

• 5'5" is 165cm

• Body type is pretty important to me. I'm a fan of the petite hourglass.

What Girls Said 0