Attractive short guy vs unattractive tall guy?

5'6" attractive guy and 5'11" unattractive guy. Which one would you choose?

And state your height

Most Helpful Girl

• im 5'6, and this guy i have a crush on is probably the same height or a half an inch shorter... he's so handsome,... well in my opinion.. i hope he likes me back haha

What Girls Said 16

• It's a tough call call because I'm 5'8" but with my favorite pair of heals on I'm 6'3 so they'd both be shorter then me any ways.

• Both are equal to me but I might prefer the short guy if he was smart and only if he was smart.

• I'm 5'1" and I choose whatever guy has the best personality or none at all.

• I'm 5'10 but I'd say the attractive 5'6" guy. I'd only kiss him if we were both sitting down though haha

• If they had the same personality I'm guessing? I'd pick the short and I'm 5'2 , I'm actually talking to a guy who is 5'4 now.

• Attractive short guy no contest!!! I've liked this dude who was about my height before, and i'm 5'2!!!

• I'm 5'2 but I'd go for the taller unattractive guy

• 5'11" unattractive dude. I'm 5'8

• Why? only 2 inches difference

• You're not really towering the dude by two inches and if he's well-built. If you want to wear heels he can wear his heels too.

• True haha I don't know he'd have to be hella bomb dot com with an amazing personality

• i'm really short like 1.53 so i wouldn't want my bf to be way taller

• attractive short guy because i'm 1. 65 cm so most guys are taller than me :p

• what's the cut-off? xD

• I'm 5'5". Height doesn't matter to me, I would want to know what his personality is like.

• None of them, 5'11'' it is an average height actually.

• I would choice the one with the better personality.

I have to tell you that your insecurity with your height is more if a turn off then your height itself. Being insecure and needy is a trait that would have me run in the opposite direction

• 5'6" attractive guy. I'm 5'3".

• Um if they're both attractive, we'd go with the taller guy. Assuming they both have good personalities. I think that was kinda obvious

• 5"6 attractive.
    I am 5"0

A lot of people find me cute because of my hieght :3

• I usually tend to like taller guys, but an unnattractive guy asked me out but I declined because I didn't have feelings for him. I had feelings for a shorter guy at the time ♡

What Guys Said 4

• It just depends on the girls height. If she is shorter than 5'6" she will pick the shorter man. If she it taller than 5'6" she will pick the taller guy. Attractive or not mothafucka!

• No bro, if she's 5'7-5'8". She might choose the attractive one.

• If we ignore personality completely, i guess maybe it could go either way. Although i will say that the majority of girls will pick the 5'11" just my opinion

• Haha listen pal, I'm a 5'5 and even I know that a majority of women will choose the taller man much in the same way that us men will choose a woman who is slim over a woman who is overweight.

• there are different stages of overweight and short

• Non sense bro, I'm 5'6", I am not talking about 5'3" short. 5'5" and below are considered very short men. But 5'6"-5'8" is tall short

• I'm speaking as a person who is 5'5.

• I'll take the short guy. He can shine my shoes with a smile. I'm 6'3".

• Guys being tall are a sign of superiority and an example of manliness, hence women prefer taller rather than shorter. Even the really short girls prefer tall guys over shorter guys.

• But if the tall guy is ugly then it's useless