How do I meet people? I'm so lost?

Like... when I graduate college... how the heck do I meet people?

Everyone at my workplace is an obvious no, I don't go to church so that's out, I do volunteer, but everyone there is an old woman, I'm an awkward turtle at clubs... I literally have no idea how to meet dudes.

I also tried online dating once and it was a cess pool. So I'm a little leery about trying that again...

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question. Because I know I'll be still be single when I graduate next year. I'm wondering the same thing. I've heard that people go join local clubs and organizations that interest them and meet people that way.

What Guys Said 4

• You can just relish conversation with people without concern for their age or educational background. Keep in touch with old high school friends and talk with them. I would say that you find jobs best through social networking, but if you're able to carry a conversation more or less effortlessly and earnestly.

• Try Meetup. com. There are lots of groups there that meets on everything under the sun.

• I took a white year after my graduation, i was just like you, i went to a private institute to just ask something, and since guys like to help we talked for a while until one asked me for my number, he is now my only friend lol.

• Start dancing. Solves almost every problem.

What Girls Said 0