A guy I just met sent me a funny but raunchy YouTube video... what should I think?

I met a nice guy the other day - he was with his young son and I was with mine. We've been texting a bit - I sent him a funny FB post and he sent me a very funny but raunchy YouTube video. It's called "Who's F*******?" And it shows different couples talking about f****** each other as if they are talking about being in love, like an EHarmony commercial (you should check it out, it's hysterical). While I found it funny, do you think it's a bit inappropriate for him to have sent that so soon? Is this a red flag or am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not overreacting, sometimes there are boundaries that shouldn't be prematurely crossed. It's like a person calling me by a nickname I have never asked him to call me by and I would remind him that we're not friends. Kind of a respect thing.

What Guys Said 2

• SAme dude huh, hmmm well this makes me less impressed with this guy. I do not see it as a red flag since you thought it was funny, but I would be more cautious now.

• Do you think he did it to test me out in a way?

• I would hope not being your age 30-35 I would think that mature adults would avoid playing immature games with one another by then. I think he thought it was funny and wanted to make conversation with you. I sent my ex when we were dating a YouTube video on Lake Michigan surfing, because we had been talking about that. IT was something that interested her and a good conversation starter. I was also impressed that she was telling the truth, because Idid not believe her

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Some people have different levels of humor.

What Girls Said 1

• It's inappropriate. But if you didn't mind it then it really doesn't matter, does it? You're on the same page and find the same things funny. If it were me, I think the red flag would go up because I don't like it when someone shares sex implications with me as soon as we meet or shortly after. Even though I might think about it, I do care about respecting that there will be time to get in to that stuff once other things are explored such as your favourite pizza topping. I might be making too much out of it, but I think too many people move way to fast in our world now, and even though we think about sex right away, there isn't always a need to do this sort of thing, and that includes sending pictures of erect penises or bare breasts and whatever else people give up too soon.