Maybe I'm stuck in the friendzone?

I'm 21 years old and never had a boyfriend. This is not a question complaining, but I'm just wondering. I look a little different than everyone else, but I know I'm beautiful. I'm confident, put together, smart. I'm really nice, I love listening to people. I have a lot going for me, but people never come up to me because I think they're scared. Once they get to know me though, practically everyone likes me. The problem is that I've never been on a date or dated and a lot of them just kind of drop off. Move on and we stop talking. Maybe I'm stuck in the friend zone? I don't know but I'm wondering if there is any advice of actions I can take.

Most Helpful Guy

• It definitely could be that they like you but don't want to tell you. I knew this girl who was like the nicest girl ever and she was quite pretty also. Well, it seemed like a lot of guys were into her but no one asked her out. I mean i may be a bit biased here because i was one of the guys who liked her but i could just tell by the way people talk about her and all that they were into her. Pretty much what I'm saying is that they may feel a little intimidated by you or something because you're pretty and have a really good personality and all.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe they assume you've got your shit so together you wouldn't even bother with them? Or that they don't feel "worthy" to be with you?

• maybe if you take the first move and let them take it from there. guys find it hard to make that first initial move, if you take the first step, its a lot easier for him to walk down that path of dating and relationship.

• You may not be attractive to most guys. What type of guys do you go for?

• I go by the thing that attractiveness attracts us guys but a good, interesting personality keeps us. I'm suspecting that maybe you're not very flirty which is what signals to a guy that you should keep talking. Also you might be too friendly. If you come on too friendly too fast then your straight in the friend zone and guys may even be a bit scared. You may also not be the best face to face talker. I used to talk over the internet and had the same problem but then I started meeting people instead and that's how people see your personality. If you are talking via internet or text just remember that they're just virtual words and they don't convey your personality like words do. Hope this helped.

What Girls Said 0