What do fit women look for in a guy? Is there anything in particular?

I currently find myself mostly attracted to fit chicks. Besides also being fit is there anything in particular a fit women would be likely to want?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you approach a woman in a respectful manner, you’ve already earned yourself a couple brownie points. Okay so we like compliments, who doesn’t. A woman wants to know that you pay enough attention to her to notice that she got a new cut or changed her hair color. She wants you to notice that she lost 5 pounds just from eating at Subway for a week, yeah it sounds stupid and annoying but it's true. Fully Communicate as in a mutual conversation on things that mean a lot to you, not just you acting as if you’re listening to her ramble off into the wee hours of the morning about what one of her co-workers, whom you have never met, did to the copy machine at work. Make the conversation mutual, listen to her talk, give conscious feedback and vice vera. She tells you these things because she trusts that she can come to you and confide in you when she wants to get something off of her chest. And lastly, be creative and try taking her out in a different place everytime, try new extraordinary things.

• " She wants you to notice that she lost 5 pounds just from eating at Subway for a week" obviously not a fit chick

• The statement itself is retarded subway isn't even healthy food, and a fit chick would know this. Our definitions of fit are much different

• Anyway, my point was that you have to pay attention to everything that has changed on her.

What Girls Said 7

• SOMEONE THAT CAN HAVE AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION.. SMELL GOOD.. WELL DRESSED.. OF COURSE BEING FIT AS WELL.

• Id imagine someone with an active lifestyle, obviously an interest in working out and nutrition.
    I know any type of girl can't pass up a confident guy with a good sense of humor and a nice smile!

• I going to be honest some women can lie but its money, a good job, security, education, good morals, a sense of humor, tall, generous and classy.

• Most of us fit girls take good care of ourselves, I expect my partner to do the same and I want some that is equally as active as I am. Fitness isn't always just the gym, be willing to go hiking one day or riding jet skis the next.

• Be respectful and not gawk and treat her with kindness and not make it seem like you're just after her for her body. Goes a long way with any girl, but for girls like different than how they are treated at the gym

• Motivation to do things! And an open mind to new things.

• Honestly, your fitness does not effect what you are attracted to. The only thing is that sometimes fit people like fit people because they can relate on that and workout and be healthy or diet together. Also since humans evolutionarily prefer more fit people generally, more fit females tend to date more fit males because they are the cream of the physical health crop. Darwinism my friend. Anyway, I have been in various stages of fit, ranging from super skinny with lots of muscle- indurence long muscle, to average weight with lots of toned muscle still and curves. My tastes have not changed. I still (and I think this goes for most women) like a nice, trustworthy, smart, handsome, loving guy for a relationship. Just watch any romantic movie for tips. :) For a non-relationship guy, fitness, no b. o., handsome.. You know. Anyway, pretty much women are pretty predictable. Lots of guys think 'hm, I'll impress her by being a ┬┤man'. I'll get into a fight. I'll be ballsy'. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some girls like that. But really I personally think the best thing, rarest thing, and long-term best working thing is to be sensitive, sweet, kind, and caring. Finally, don't forget to listen. Every girl that I know would like that, fit or fat.

What Guys Said 1

• Here's something that I think I might strike in the ballpark. Fit women look for other men who are like-minded in fitness. It seems we're paired up by interests, usually significant ones.