My boyfriend and I haven't got into a argument? Ever?

I usually get in one the first month, We've been dating two, & NOT one single augment. Over NOTHING. Is this healthy?

• Yes, It's fine.
  • No, It's not healthy at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. There's such thing as too much fighting, butttt there's also such thing as not fighting enough... howeverrrrr, if you're picking fights for no reason, that's called being a troll (i. e. "why did you take the last piece of cake, I wanted it?" There are always more cakes out there and if you want a piece, make another one)

What Guys Said 8

• It's not healthy to not argue at all, that usually means you're not really talking or interacting that much.

• ... you argue a lot with your girl? what type of arguments?

• I never said you should argue a lot, merely that there shouldn't be no arguments at all. Argument and debate is a healthy social activity between people, whether they're your friend, colleague, SO, or anything else.

What type of arguments? I'm sensing this is coming from my other answer you commented on. xD

• Give it some time... you guys will get there.

• sounds good to me. i wish i had a argument free relationship. Every girl i date has no common sense for some reason.-.

• It sounds like a good thing to me, if you two are communicating about things through.

• Well im what people call a "nice guy" or a "pushover" if im in a relationship and a problem presents itself i do what it takes to fix it asap to prevent arguments it all really depends the type of guy you like and the type of relationship you want.

• OMG please get into an argument already! * sarcasm *

• Lmfao! I ALWAYS heard if you don't argue then it's definitely not meant to be, & I really don't wanna waste my time.

• I think that that's based upon not being real. Like if you don't express your wishes, opinions, thoughts and desires then yes it is a bad thing. But if you can compromise and make things work, then arguments are not necessary.

• He's not a real man. He's a mangina. A real man would not tolerate you whining over trivial bullshit.

• lucky you lol

What Girls Said 6

• It's just the honeymoon period, I'm not sure how old you are exactly so I'm not sure how much this will help you, but, I've found that after 6-7 months, if you still have not had a fight, something is wrong. 6-7 months is about the time it takes to know a person well enough to know if there is something that bothers you in the relationship. Just make sure you are as honest with yourself (and boyfriend) as much as possible, it will help you gauge wether this is a good relationship for you to stay in or not. Good luck!

• well its only 2 months lol, just wait:P something will happen. if it doesn't, then find something to debate with him bout at least lol. arguments are actually healthy in a relationship and theyre the ultimate test of a couples love for one another. if u can get into an argument and come out of it still together and in love then its a good relationship with a strong foundation. if not, time to ditch him and move on with life.

• Not healthy if you've been with each other for more than 5 months... First there's the honeymoon phase, where everything's great. Eventually you will fight. And it might get ugly.

• Of course it is :) You'll get arguments sooner or later, they happen in almost every relationship. BUT there ARE relationships in which arguments are just never necessary and that certainly doesn't have to be unhealthy ^^ Maybe you're just perfectly compatible that way!

• He's probably just given up on arguing and gotten tired. Get him to argue lol xD?

• That in a relationship is not healthy because this means there're secrets