My recently new girlfriend has an identical twin and when they are together I can't even tell them apart. Their looks and even personalities are exactly the same. Luckily they don't wear the same outfit when they are together so its easy to tell them apart that way. But if they switched clothes while I wasn't looking I probably would not realize that it wasn't my gf in those clothes.
I doubt that they would actually do that but its weird knowing that I can't tell them apart. Any ideas on how to tell identical twins apart from each other?
Most Helpful Girl
1) I was about to say get her a necklace before I read the other comments (so you should do that: a locket or something. Tell her she should always wear it so you'll be with her or something cheesy). Do they do their nails the same?
2) Maybe notice how their nails are different? If they do them the same, maybe treat your girlfriend to a manicure. It won't last long, but you'll know who is who for a week?
3) Also, maybe look at their hair. Do they cut it and style it the same way? Since their hair might be slightly different, try to figure out who has shorter/longer hair. If there is a difference in style/cut. Maybe one has layers, grown out bangs? Perhaps one parts it a certain way every time?
4) Look for moles and freckles on their faces/ neck / arms and try to identify. It might be hard to figure out since they might have similar freckles, but if you can memorize the exact location of some freckles that might help?
5) Are there any minor scars?
6) Is one slightly heavier than the other?
7) I don't know how intense you are, but maybe give your girlfriend a hickey on the neck before you're with her sister?0