Why did she not wanna rate me?

so this girl that i have a crush on didn't wanna rate me for some raeason. we talk about 3-4 times a week sometimes we go a week without talking but its always me that texts her first she text me first like once. we talked on the phone and stuff we seen each other a couple of times. both my parents adn hers are strict.. when i asked her to rate my cousins she rated them and when i asked her to rate me a couple hours later she responded saying she doesn't like to rate and and angry face.. but she rated my cousins normally.. I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be an awkward and unusual situation if someone asked me to rate them to be honest...

• oh. u think thats it? cuz me nd her r friends. she never talked to my cousins b4 .. i told her to rate them looks wise..

• i guess. thanax

• no problem. :-)

What Girls Said 5

• tbh it'd be awkward to rate a friend when they're friends and all that. Maybe she's the type to rate other guys she doesn't know?

• Some girl told me there is not such thing as a guy friend is that true? Could she have feelings for me?

• It depends the way you want to see it, there are guys who are best friends with girls and none of them ever get feelings for others, I've had guy friends since elementary and we don't really attract eachother, but if your girl finds you attractive, and didn't want to make it obvious by rating you, then it's possible, but only SHE knows what's on her mind, whether she may like you or or not, either way it would've been awkward for her, or maybe she could've thought "hmm, if I rate him he's going to find an open door to flirt with me" or if she sees you as a friend: "Do I give him more than a five or less than a five? If I give him less than a five he'll feel bad, but if I give him a higher number he'll think I like him." There's different ways we all see it, but only she can say. I'd tell you to go straight to the point with her, but then again there's a chance you can loose her even as a friend. This is why I tell everyone falling for someone is SUCH A RISK! Good luck!

• rating is so overrated lol

• Girls hate texting first for starters. And she either finds you not very attractive or she wants to keep you on your toes.

• u might be right about keeping me on my toes cuz her friend told her that "this guy is cute" and one of her other friends said the word hot.. so u think that might be the case?

• She's about ur age so I'm taking ur word for it

• Either she didn't want to hurt your feelings or she too shy to say what she wants and suspects you'll get all cocky if she gives you a high score.

• i think ur right about the cocky, cuz one of her firends told her i'm cute and another said im hot.. but that was a year ago.. I don't know if i changed or not... Why do girls do that?

• You probably didn't change.. And as to why girls tell their friends about their opinions on guys to their friends... The world me never know... But the fact that she probably fears that you'll start to tease her if you give her a high score is probably why she won't rate you.

• Maybe she found you less attractive
    And didn't want to hurt you

• dammmnnn Lol... then i ain't textin her no more... that means there is no chance for her with me.. which means i need to get ripped as hell.. u know that kinda people taht get over ripped? thats what i should do..

What Guys Said 3

• its a number... who gives a shit. A number doesn't say anything. about your attractiveness or personality.

• Rating your friends is kind of weird, especially when the friend you're rating is there to hear the rating, lol.

• she dont sound interested