How to catch the attention of cute black girl?

So there is this cute black girl who works at my pub and she's basically one of the only black people in town so I know she gets hit on by a lot of men so I guess my question is how do I stand out of the crowd. She's got the most gorgeous hair (its the poof!) and I thought about telling her so but idk... help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Start off with a compliment, like " hey I love your hair :)" just be genuine and sweet. Don't treat her any diff than you would any other girl you like, just smile a lot and make her want to be around you

What Girls Said 4

• What ever you do (God I can not stress this enough) do not ask if her hair is real or fake. I am black and it is one of the worst insults even if it's meant as a completely harmless question, but telling her, her hair is beautiful is really nice. Other than that just be yourself Try to find common interest you two have and build on those. You really want to get to know her and find out what she likes and dislikes in dating. You want to give her subtle (I think that's the right word.) reasons as to why she should date you before you ask her out.

Friendly advice: Try to avoid the friend zone.

• Lol we're really not any different from other girls, just be charming and funny :)

• Lol I know that but she is very very cute and probably out of my league but I will keep trying :)

• Tell her a funny joke?

• just be yourself and let the moment present itself. there's something so admirable of doing that in the utmost natural cause. even if it hasn't happened yet, let the delight build up inside

What Guys Said 3

• Buy her a single red rose and when you give it to her, tell her you were thinking about her. This is all that needs to be said.

• Ask her out on a date, that'll get her attention.

• The same thing you'd do with any other girl. Be direct but make sure you don't come off like you're looking for a piece of ass. Again, like with any other girl.