What do I need my bf for? why are we dating?

I started dating him at 12 because everyone else was dating. now, I'm 13 and he's about 30 *just realized he's old for me* this lazy coward is my 1st bf. he's incredibly boring, dumb, useless, and selfish liar! he sucks at, literally, everything! he's extremely proud of his job and being rich but, in fact no one respects him and he is totally worthless, though he doesn't think so! and he is the worst person ever! I fucking hate him! I can't believe we're dating! *feeling stupid* I'm never gonna date anyone ever again!

I've made a mistake which I don't want others to know. I just want to know how to cope with it? I don't even know why we're dating! am I really that stupid? what's the point of dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• On the off chance that you're not a troll (this is a textbook troll question btw), if you live anywhere in the west it's 100% illegal for him to be dating you. You should tell an adult or a police officer immediately, and have him arrested before he can hurt anyone else. I would also recommend you seek professional help, when you talk to the police they'll be able to find you something cheap or free.

What Guys Said 6

• Leave him. I don't normally tell people what to do, but the real advice to follow is to leave him. Find someone closer to your age.

• Any man age 30 knows better than to date a girl age 13 , why he wants take chance
    is serious matter and if you like older men that age what's wrong with you that guy
    can get jail time big time?

• Quick question... Why are you dating a guy that is 30 years old? He should be in jail right now or something for even thinking about being with someone under 18. WTH?

• The cops know why your dating, you should ask them.

• Uh,,, your 13 and he is 30? How in hell did this get started?

• someone is getting charged!

What Girls Said 1

• I really, really hope you're trolling.