Don't how to get back into dating?

Ever since my last relationship (which ended over a year ago) I've had trouble trying to date. I was really hurt but now I want to get back out there but im not sure how to approach a girl I like. I think im afraid of getting hurt again, does anybody have any advice on what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first thing prepare yourself for either way it may go. If you get shot down you can move on, but there's always that someone that may give you a chance. So, just start off by approaching her, saying something like het (introduce yourself) and say how are you? If you guys seem to be having a great conversation... ask to meet her up somewhere as a friendly thing at first... later on sorta sneak in compliments... then based on her response you'll be able to tell if she likes you as a friend or more. It's gonna be ok trust me... we all at some point get hurt but it's just a sign that they weren't really the right ones... and we can only learn from our mistakes... and I'm sure you're a great guy! So go for it (:

What Girls Said 2

• I just want to say:The worst thing is that you fail again. Why you are so worried about failure? You don't need to worry about what hasn't happened beacause you may be success. If you still love the same style girls and you want to succeed this time, you need to analyse the reason what you failed last time and learn something from it.

• Try to be his friend talk to her them you tell her you have feeling for her you are kinda cute how are you having this problems

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in same spot as you man, it's been about a year. Just gotta go for it.