What can a girl do to win a guys heart and trust?

I really want to make it work with someone. We have the chemistry and we both said we like eachother but I want this to last, I think it's so real. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Communication is really the biggest thing to making a relationship work. Spend time together, talk about things, and pay attention to them and their feelings.

• forgot to mention he lives almost 2 hours away

• Haha honestly I would prefer a relationship with distance involved. I have a full time job and I have weekends off. I make a lot more money than most of my friends and I am willing to be the one traveling to him more. It's too early for me to consider uprooting my entire life and moving away. I need to be home at this point in my life.

• Well just keep up that communication in the relationship. The most dangerous thing about a long distance relationship is that often one person can feel great about it while the other person is starting to withdraw without showing it or talking about it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0