What can a girl do to win a guys heart and trust?

I really want to make it work with someone. We have the chemistry and we both said we like eachother but I want this to last, I think it's so real. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Communication is really the biggest thing to making a relationship work. Spend time together, talk about things, and pay attention to them and their feelings.

• forgot to mention he lives almost 2 hours away

• Haha honestly I would prefer a relationship with distance involved. I have a full time job and I have weekends off. I make a lot more money than most of my friends and I am willing to be the one traveling to him more. It's too early for me to consider uprooting my entire life and moving away. I need to be home at this point in my life.

• Well just keep up that communication in the relationship. The most dangerous thing about a long distance relationship is that often one person can feel great about it while the other person is starting to withdraw without showing it or talking about it.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0