If a guy is 21 and a girl is 25, is that too much of an age gap?

They're both in the same place in life (going/finishing up college) and share similar hobbies/interests.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's limit but feasible if he's a correct guy.

What Guys Said 5

• If you are the right for each other then guess we can sure do away with the age factor here :)

• i don't see anything wrong with that

• no, that is not a big gap. Less than 5 years is normal.

• 4 years is no age gap at all.

• That's like me in my girl everything was good but all of a sudden she starts to think I'm too young for her. I don't want marriage in kids right now but she does. She's about to turn 26 in she feels like I haven't experienced other girls in all this other stuff. She said she had a lot of bf's but I didn't have a lot of gfs. I don't know where this came from all of a sudden but she is friends with this lesbian and I think that's where its coming from

What Girls Said 7

• Not sure if this answers your question or even helps but my Husband is 8yrs older them I am. I know in our situation the gender roles are reversed but we have been married now for almost 20yrs. If they like each other then I do not think the age should matter at all.

• No, if the guy is mature enough for a girl of 25... which is usually not the case, unfortunately.
    If you don't think I'm right, start dating him and find out for yourself. =)

• That's not too bad of an age gap at all. If they like each other, they should definitely go out and see how it goes and find out whether or not they're right for each other.

• My mother is 4 years older than my dad. Not an issue.

• I don't think so.

• as so many people like to say- age is just a number

• Thats only 4 years? You are almost the same age.