Guys: how do u feel about making the first move?

How do you feel about a girl making the first move and how do you feel about making the first move?
Do you feel less manly if a girl asks you or is it a relieve? When you ask a girl out, what goes on your mind? Do you try to be too confidence or etc. I
got to give guys props for asking girls out because its a terrifying thing to do
. I just wanted to see things through the view of a guy's.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it so much. Actually scratch that, I wouldn't mind having to make the first move if the girl could actually send out clear signals that she's interested. Personally for myself the hardest part is convincing yourself that she was looking or interested in you. I really have trouble reading signals and it's really disheartening getting rejected and humiliated in public.

What Guys Said 13

• To me its natural and when im lets say hanging out with this girl and were in the couch watching a movie or even talking with wine. I would be very turned of she went for it and made the first move. But the first move could mean anything, it could be a flirty look or even leaning for a kiss. But I would like just as much appreciate it if the girl went in for it, especially if it was my couch and my apartment. Says to me that she does have an interest.

• No I feel flattered, that the girl want me enough to actually take the first move.

When I ask a girls out, I do it with the mindset of she may or may not like me (my type), so if she say's yes good we are on our way, if not then there were not a match and I'll find another girl - no biggy, why should there be there are plenty of girls in the world, but the hung up on just one.

• I am usually nervous about making the first move, but once I do I don't feel the nerves anymore and feel relieved. However, when girls make the first move, I have previously felt relieved, however now I feel like less of a man in a way.

• When I was in 8th standard 2 girls proposed me within 1 month I told them that i m not ready for a having a relationship then. And 2 years back I proposed a girl she rejected me so if the girl makes the first move it becomes a lot easier for guys. When a girl proposes u it feels so good I dont think it is less manly;)...

• Well it takes a confident girl to ask a guy out and confidence is very attractive. I don't think I could say no if a girl straight up asked me out. That would be impressive.

• Any guy that days he doesn't want the girl to make the first move is flat lying! We would love that! Lol

• Girls making the first move? Oh yes please!!! I'm tired of doing all the work.

• It's cool. counts as learning process too. you definitely are going to move forward doing that. the more approaches comes from the more you feel it an easy thing to do.

• I'm shy and have confidence issues. The few times where I have approached girls made me extremely nervous. If a girl approached me, it'd make her much more attractive in my opinion for showing confidence and breaking classical gender roles.

• I'm too ugly fir girls to make a move on or talk too.

• Please Dont put yourself down

• @Asker why not? And of course I get voted down not once but twIce? Seriously? I'm sure that number will climb because people hate hearing the truth.

• Its fine in fact it makes us feel great just dont do it in a way where you make the guy feel like he was a coward for not doing it first.

• I don't mind usually but every now n then it would be great if girls did more often. Lighten the work load for a guy

• I would love it of a girl were to make the first move. The thing is try to let it show that you are in fact interested when approaching. Sometimes girls who approach just seem friendly and so we end up assuming she was just being friendly and nothing more. Believe me, we will think this. I might've been approached by girls before at school but i assume they were just being friendly and were curious about our class or something.

• Thats exactly what i assume. Guys find it difficult to know if she's being friendly or is flirting.

• Yea that's exactly what we will assume unless you made it blatantly obvious that you were interested in your approach.

What you can probably try is give the guy you're interested in non verbal signs of interest 'before' approaching. This way when you approach he will get the feeling that you approached him because you were interested.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys love it when only "Hot" girls make the first move. Some guys are intimidated to approach a girl they like and some won't care and approach the girl anyways. It depends on the guy.

• You mean the same way girls love it when its a hot guy making the first move rather than an a non hot one? And did it ever cross your mind maybe just maybe the reason some guys are intimidated to approach is because most girls come off picky and shallow? I don't approach because of those reasons plus I'm ugly.

• they hate it when a girl show interest don't Lol