Where to hang out with the girl?

Hey I have been liking this girl for quite a while and she's been flirting with a couple of other guys and I asked her if she wanted to hang out some time and she said that would be cool, but I don't know where we could go and hang out without making it awkward? I was thinking the mall but it would be strange with just me and her because we aren't actually dating. Any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• (lOl) I don't think you should go with her to the mall. That would be funny to see though. I would suggest taking her to a roller skating rink, or a lazer tag place. (if you have any of these, OR cart racing! ) That would be an awesome way to break the ice and crush any chance of an awkward mood.

What Girls Said 1

• It might be better to go with a group of friends, that way it won't be awkward if you find you don't have that much to say directly to her, and on the other hand you can always focus your attention on her if all goes well. Good luck :D

What Guys Said 1

• At the guy at school's house that has the "hang-out" - brilliant, I know - but at the under 18 age group, that's your best bet... otherwise, ask her if wants to go to an all ages show or just ask her to do anything.. if she's into you she'll go... even if its just for a walk around the neighborhood park