Ideas for a first date? Fill?

Movies is the classic, but I dont really wanna do that cause it's kinda lame and you dont really spend time with the person anyway. Tips for something more fun to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Activity dates are the most fun for getting to know someone. Whatever you like to do (preferably something outdoors and at least a bit challenging) for fun, make it into a date. Tourist type stuff (zoo's, theme parks, etc) are awesome too.

Those things can turn into more "date-like" activities if the guy doesn't reveal that he's a jerk.

What Guys Said 4

• You are correct, movies are lame dates. Go for coffee. Go for a walk. Have a picnic, Go to a museum... all of those are better ideas.

• Without knowing whats available around you it will be hard to be helpful. So I will give a few things you can do but if they are not around you just ignore them. One of my favorite first dates is a picnic. Another one I like is festival of some kind (or amusment park). I also find it fun to go on a boat ride with someone (like a tour). It isn't hard to find little things that will give you time together to talk and still have fun. Try a basball game or something like that.

• My ideas:

Watch a movie – Yes I know you said lame, but you need a gold, something to do, and a movie doesn't require much of any of you and still it gives you something to talk about afterward. So consider it anyway.

Go for a walk – Give you time to talk, and it’s nicely private without be overly intimate.

Play a game, video or board game – again you need something fun to do together while at the same time, giving you something to talk about

Visit a tourist hot spot in your town that neither of you has been to before – again you need something fun to do together while at the same time, giving you something to talk about

Meet up for a drink – again gives you time to talk, and it’s nicely private without be overly intimate.

Go to a new restaurant - again gives you time to talk, and it’s nicely private without be overly intimate.

• Drinks and/or dinner if you're 21. Which I'd doesn't seem like you are. So maybe dinner. Maybe cook a meal together?

Picnic.

What Girls Said 1

• A picnic near sunset time? In a nice quiet place or maybe the beach? I don't know where you live. But I find that quite romantic, even if it is just over a slice of pizza.

• Or maybe have a nice afternoon in the cafe discussing your life interests over a cup of coffee or maybe some hot cocoa. I saw you are from Czezh Republic. i remember it being cold in Prague in the Summer when I visited.

• Yeah, I hate awkward silences, I usually just kinda laugh them off, but then I'm like omg what did I just do :D And thanks for your advice, I'll make sure to tell ya how it went ^^

• Glad to help and have a nice day.