Would you say yes if I asked you out? Please see description.

Would you date me if I asked you out? 21 and never had a gf and it's starting to freak me out. I'm looking for girls to answer, but I guess guys can too.

Some things about me: I love music and video games and the great outdoors. I spend a lot of my time discovering new places hiking and exploring. I enjoy hanging out with friends and I also go to school for something medical field related. I also like to collect antiques like coins. I would say I have a lot of hobby a and I'm fun to be around. I love going to the movies and hanging out at restaurants or bars with friends, but I'm not a big drinker. Also I don't smoke.

Here Is a picture of me.
(Copy and paste link)
imgur. com/5cyuLh9

I know I look very young and it's got me quite insecure. Feel free to give me honest feedback because that's what I'm here for!

Most Helpful Girl

• You need more confidence would be my guess. You're adorable, and you sound like a good guy to be with. I'd say yes after I got to know you more. You'd win me over on video games and movies. Lmao. I love a guy that plays games with me :3

What Girls Said 3

• you are totally cute and I would yes! you sound amazing and you would defintely have some cool ideas for when we hang out... be more confident in what you've got going for you. You'll see results ;)

• Yeah you're not bad. U just need a little bit push and more self-esteem.. and above all I love video game too, so why not..

• You are good looking, we have some common interests and you're fun to be around. So I would say yes if you asked me out. Surely it would not be hard for you to find someone just judging by your looks.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, you're overreacting. Girls go out with guys who have the ugliest faces and the dumbest personalities in the world. You just need the right 'tude.

• link didn't work

• I don't think I'd go out with you but i would probably fuck you.