Is this a good sign that she may be still interested on me?

This girl and I talked/dated for a month. She broke it off with me cause she said she was just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship and needed her space and time to work on herself. She told everyone in her family and her friends how much she liked me but I left her alone to give her her space. Couple weeks ago she text me and we talked like did when we were going and and I threw it out there if she'd like to hangout sometime and do stuff together again and she said she'd like that a lot and we made plans to do something that weekend. Well three days later she text me and said she couldn't go with me cause she had to be honest that she had been talking to her ex boyfriend on and off again. That made me so mad and she said she didn't want her to make me feel like I needed to wait around on her cause she said she does t know what she wants that everything she's going through she's having a rough to me with. So I did get mad but I was nice to her in the end. But last night out of no where she text me saying she walked in her house and her family was watching the movie I took her to see on our first date, which was the best most romantic date I've ever been on, and she said it made her think of me. She got to going on how she saw a shooting star sometime ago and it made her think of me cause she saw her first shooting star that night too. She said it was like the best night ever. And we talked a good while til I believe she fell asleep. Is that a good sign her texting me telling me that? Cause I really want us to work out. I've got a great feeling about her. Is this a sign she's still interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it she likes you a lot and just needed time to realize she likes you and isn't projection her feeling for her ex on to you.

• Yeah, then she text me this morning saying she's sorry she fell asleep on me and told me she hopes I have a good day today :) is that good too? Lol

• Very good! She tried to stay up to text you and apologized in the morning. You are obviously on her mind and staying there

• Thanks I feel so good about her :)

What Girls Said 1

• She's defiantly interested. She just doesn't know what to do right now.

• Yeah, then she text me this morning saying she's sorry she fell asleep on me and told me she hopes I have a good day today :)

• She defiantly wants you to stay around so when she's ready to be with you she can have you

What Guys Said 0