Should I give up from wanting a serious relationship?

Since I was a kid I have been shy , I never been in serious relationship. I have dated many girls in the past, but nothing serious. I had so many disappointments, that it made me very wary of girls, and due to me been a sensitive person and not wanting to get hurt over and over again, I started avoid girls, and started to focus on my own world. I am 25 now, I am so use to be on my own, that I feel that I will never be looking to be in serious relationship for the rest of my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't anything wrong with focusing on yourself... I personally thing people are running around searching for someone to date wayyyy to much. People need to calm the fk down and chill out and do like you and get to know themselves and what they really want. Stop thinking you are no good because you are not with someone. People should focus on getting their shit together. Do things you like to do because you are single and you are not tied down.

I find often when you stop obsessively searching for something it eventually turns up.

What Girls Said 1

• No one online can answer this question for you. If you're happy not being in a serious relationship, then that's great. If you're not happy and feel you want a serious relationship, then you shouldn't give up looking for one. But only you can decide what is best for you.

• I guess you right, thanks.

• you're welcome

What Guys Said 1

• many guys are giving up. if you want to, you should give up too. why should relationships be for everyone?

• I agree with you, but most difficult thing for me all this years is not the lack of being in a relationship, it is the way family and friends look at me, as if something is wrong with me, that sometimes makes me fell embarrassed!

• yeah it's your life tho. you can't live for other people. you have to live for yourself

• Agreed, thanks!