Question for Asians (who were not born/raised in the West)?

I know that every girl is different, regardless of race or nationality. However I've heard from many people that Asians (more specifically Koreans) are more loyal and committing than western girls generally speaking.

Here's my story: I met a Korean girl on IP and she is still in school. She goes to a private "all girl" academy (stereotypical Asian school girl) and she stays there from 7am - 10pm Monday through saturday. Obviously she has very little free time but we have been skyping almost every single day from the day we met.

I know she likes black guys and she also likes Americans as well as the military. Naturally I thought maybe it was just lust but she's a virgin and she's never been in a relationship (given her schedule and female only school). I also considered maybe she wanted to use me as a free pass to the US but she already has plans to join the airforce and gain her citizenship by way of military service.

She is always reminding me how badly she wants to meet me and how great of a person I am. Despite the time and distance, she is loyal and committed to waiting for me and doing what she needs to do for us to be together. Not to mention she spends all the little free time she has skyping me.

The thing is, we've only been talking for 3 weeks. I've ruled out possibilities of her using me. I've also ruled out her "fetishes" as being a motivator. She is very goal driven to make things happen between us and discusses/plans all possibilities with me daily. She never mentions"if" always "when."

Obviously she is interested but this is all new me. Usually girls are more cautious and very hard to read. I've always had trouble reading girls but she makes all of her intentions clear. I guess I'm just not used to that degree of trust? I'm torn between thinking whether she's trying to use me for something or maybe she's never been exposed to assholes given the fact that she's been sheltered in an all girl/busy schedule thus she trusts more easily?

I guess maybe it just seems too good to be true. Girls usually make things needlessly complicated an confusing. Everything is always a test of worthiness.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. I don't think she is trying to use you. Korean girls usually don't do that.
    2. I think she lacks experience with assholes, yes, so her dreams are high and her hopes are high as well.
    3. I also think that she might be looking for a way to break through her sheltered life, rebel a little bit, you know? And she's doing that by skyping with you, showing interest. Because the korean people I know would mostly date koreans. So I think she is wanting to rebell against her sheltered, protected, regulated world.

What Girls Said 6

• I agreed with the ladies.
    And not all Asian women want green card

• Based on your response, I can tell you didn't read the whole question.

• Well in the question I ruled out the citizenship theory so I just thought your original opinion was just irrelevant. Basically a free 2xp

• yes i saw that but again i just wanted to reiterate the point thats all

• it's hard to say cuz it's really a case by case thing but i have noticed that many western men have this hope that Asian women are better than western women. in reality? women here know that men are easy to trick.

• I do agree with you there. However I don't specifically hope that Asian women are better (though I do find them the most physically attractive), just non-american women in general. I find American women to generally be very spoiled and selfish whether they are consciously aware of it or not. That being said it's easy to link it to the way our culture is versus the culture of other countries.

• Looks like she is really into you, good thing you said the Skype thing I was about to say are you sure its even a girl? Lol

• I think she is suspicious and probably using you.

• I'm Asian but I was born and grew up in the states. I can tell you from experience, that Asian girls from Asia are actually a little devious and expect more from their guys then a western girl. They're more needy and more demanding and dependent. Not all girls are like this of course, but I've known plenty that are

• Well for once (South) korea is a pretty developed country so I don't think it's about visa. I hate that men always think of that first for women from any country but the west. There are other wealthy and civilized nations than your

I'm not from korea, I'm from japan, but well I'm sorry but are you sure you're talking to an actual real girl there? What is IP?
    Because I agree, most girls are more shy and cautious would wait more for men to approach and in fact let him decide where the relationship leads. She may not have much experience with men but she also watches TV, I'm sure she is not all oblivious to being able to be hurt. Of course it's different from actually being hurt though.
    At least here what your parents think about a future partner is important, very important, which is also why I think it's weird she so forward with you.

As for being more loyal, I'm not sure about that, but obviously family life is very different here. The woman rules the house at home

• Trust me I'm not dumb. I know that Korea is a developed country... I'm writing this message on a device made by a Korean company (Samsung). I just know that many Koreans as well as people from other countries aspire to live in the US. There are many Americanss who actually aspire to live in Japan too. I'm in the Army and have seen and heard many cases of women from Germany, Philippines, Korea, and Japan marrying soldiers for citizenship then divorcing them.

• I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just saying you should be careful

And there are a lot of stereotypes about Asian women like that, few are true, most are offensive which is why I'm a bit sensetive to that

• Well I love Asian girls. They are the most beautiful girls ever. I hate stereotypes also. I am very careful with things but I don't prejudge. The entire reason I asked this question was to seek knowledge for my situation rather than make hasty assumptions based on stereotypes. By the way they weren't stereotypes either, they were actual experiences that I've witnessed and/or heard from fellow soldiers.

What Guys Said 2

• Korean girls in general are amazing women. Her culture and tradition will definitely show for that. she just may not be used to guys like you which is why she acts the way she does and isn't afraid to say things like that so don't give her a bad experience hahaa. well I definitely think she likes you so we can rule that out. and it seems that she is well off enough to handle herself, she goes to a private school and she is able to Skype you and is busy all the time so she really has no motive to marry you and get citizenship when she is not desperate. she seems very able to obtain citizenship legitimately if she wanted to and not have to use you so I wouldn't judge her like that.

• She seems into you for sure, if you have completely rules out the citizen thing. And it's likely she means what she said.

However what I look at here is the 3 weeks thing. I mean you can be into someone for a period of time then suddenly get over her even if you don't want to. Same goes for girls, just to a bit less degree. There's a big chance one of you will lose interest.

Ofcouse this depends on how far into the future it is, if it's still really far into the future you could just go along and if you're still into each other by the time she's ready you can move along with whatever plans.