If you have small breasts, should you even be with a guy who prefers larger ones?

I was with my bf the other day and he was talking about how if you have larger breasts that is better than smaller ones. He said small ones are ok but if you have larger ones that is a big bonus and a guy will always like you breasts better if they are bigger. I don`t think that he was even thinking when he said this or meant to hurt me but it did because I have small boobs. It is something that I am insecure about and I wonder if I should be with a guy who prefers larger ones because if I know that he does it makes me feel worse.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he sounds like kind of a jerk for the way he said that.. In reality we all have preferences but it doesn't mean we can't love and cherish someone who doesn't have every one of them. Love means not sweating the small stuff like that IMO. That was either a dick move or he's just really tactless.

What Guys Said 4

• don't be with a guy that has that preference, be with the guy who you will be happy with and he in return.

• I'm sorry he said that to you. He's a pretty shallow person for putting so much emphasis on the size of a girl's breasts. That should tell you something about him, as well as the fact that he made those comments to you.

• I would like to tell u that whena boy squeezes the boobs it starts growing very fast. U will the queen of large boobs. Ushould be with him.

• If you care about him you should definently stay with him. I also prefer girls with big boobs but the girl i currently really like doesn't have them and i really dont mind. In my opinion you shouldn't leave him just because he said he likes big boobs. Hope i helped!

• booo that is stupid who wants to be second best how would you like it if your girlfriend spent everyday wishing your dick was bigger?

• you would want to know so you could dump her stupid ass and find a girl who appreciates you.

• You got a point there!

What Girls Said 4

• Wow he sounds like an idiot lol. If I were you I'd feel the same way and it would take a miracle for me to trust that he was ever attracted to me.

• my boyfriend did a very similar thing said i would be hotter with bigger boobs, when he was drunk... I was really mad it ruined sex for me for like 6 weeks i just felt hideous and betrayed while we were in the act and if i felt him touch my breast i wanted to punch him.

we'd been together 6 years so i finally forgave him, he was so sorry all the time and i eventually just moved past it he swears he loves small ones.

how many men lie? who knows so even if you leave you could be with a guy who lies to you about it, finding one who is honest and genuine is possible. I can understand if you choose to leave, if you don't have a lot invested in him i would.

• dump his ass he's a loser find a man who loves them titties just be thankful he was stupid enough to tell you, some assholes hold it inside because they like the casual continued , effortless sex from a girlfriend.

• He just out and out attacked you!!! Honestly I dont think you should be friends with downers like that, let alone date one. My ex used to make fun of my legs and I'm so happy to be out of that relationship. If he don't treat you like a queen, dump him like a peasant lol

• My partner always said "more than a handful is a waste" I have more than a handful I can assure you lol but at the end of the day you can't have a conversation with boobs... They don't cuddle you or make you laugh when your having a bad day so I wouldn't get hung up on it. He is with you because there is more to you than just boobs. P. s. Would love to have smaller boobs!