Guys and girls: What traits of a person make you attracted to them (Personality and looks)?

I'm curious as to what other people are attracted to. For me, it's piercings, messy/long hair and the ripped skinny jeans and baggy band shirts look. Personality wise, someone who's got an immature sense of humour, easy going, trust worthy but reasonably protective too. What about you? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality: religious , friendly, respectful
    Looks : Dark features and facial hair

What Guys Said 1

• Asian, fit/slim, tattoos, some piercings, smokes weed, drinks good beer and pricy wine. A taste for anime, arts and movies. A great sense of humor and smile. And more or less a touch with religion. Oh and a beautiful smile!

What Girls Said 1

• intelligent, be able to have an intelligent conversation. looks organized and clean, no smoking or drinking, and do not use profanity.

I am latin and love Asian guys.. specially the ones that have the look from LAOS type..