Is this a good sign? I need some good thoughts on this, as many thoughts as I can get please?

This girl and I like dated for a month. She out of no where broke it off with me because she said she felt like we were rushing into something more quickly than she was comfortable with right now cause she was just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship. She told her family and friends how much she liked me. She said she just needed her space and time to work on herself. So that was back at the end of May. Like 2 weeks ago she text me saying how much she missed me and how she thought about me all the time. And we talked all night til 2 in the morning. So I threw it out there if she'd like to hangout and start doing stuff together again, because she really seemed interested and she said she'd like that a lot. So we made plans to do something that weekend. Three days later she text me saying she couldn't go with me because she had to be honest that she'd been talking to her ex boyfriend on and off again. It made me so mad. And it really hurt me, like I'm a wreck. She told me she felt like all she had done was hurt me and that she didn't want me to feel like I needed to wait around on her because that wouldn't be fair to me. So I was nice and was like if you ever need anything or talk I'm here for you you can always contact me. (I'm just a nice person lol) that was a little over a week ago. I figured I'd never hear from her anymore. But last night out of no where she text me saying, I walked in my house and my family was watching the movie you took me to see on our first date and it made me think of you. It was the most romantic and best date I'd ever took a girl on because that's how much I like her. Then she said she saw a shooting star and it made her think of me too because the night of out fist date she saw her first shooting star. And we talked til she stopped texting me. Then this morning she text me saying she's sorry she fell asleep on me last night that she hoped I'd have a good day today :) is this a sign she's still interested in me and likes me still?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... as a girl, I'm a little conflicted about this. She definitely wants you back, but I'm not sure if you should. You're sweet and romantic, something every girl would want in her bf. But if she truly was interested in you, why would she hurt you in the first place? Who says she won't do it again? She and her ex have been in a long relationship, and you know how hard it is to get rid of the feelings for your ex. She's interested in you, she wants you back, but it's your choice to decide to trudt her or not. :-)

• Well when she broke it off with me at the end of May and then the recent time she said she doesn't know what she wants, that she's confused. But you think she's interested?

• Ok :) is there anyway I could like email you my letter and let you read it and tell me what you think?

• You can message me on gag

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like her ex may not be as interested as she is with him so she's basically using you as a temp till she finds a replacement. If I were you I would do no contact for a while and then try to move on and get her out of your head because tbh if she really liked you she would be with you but the way things are going now it sounds as if she's keeping her options open and she doesn't want to be tied down with you. So just let this one go man, there are many amazing chicks out there, your love will come and obviously this is a huge sign tht she may not be the best gf when it comes to commitment, holding on to her will only make you hurt.

• Well I don't text her unless she texts me. I don't want her to think that she can just have me when she wants and for me to seem desperate. I really like her but if she just wants me she'll have to work hard to get me back. But you don't thinks it's a good sign that she in tested with what she told me?

• Alrighty thanks!

• I mean she told me she couldn't go that night I did go off. I told her that she's done nothing but used me and hurt me and all this. And she told me she mentioned everything she's told me bout missing me and wanting to hangout, she said she just doesn't know what she wants and that she's confused and going through a rough time. Then she text me saying that stuff last night.

What Guys Said 2

• Absolutely! Ask her out, she obviously wants you back in her life.

• I mean I'd love to, but she has hurt me like so bad, and I don't want her to feel like every time she wants to leave she can and I'll always be here for her you know what I'm saying?

• Will do! AND I'm not gonna like be weird about it, I'm just letting her be and if she wants to talk she. An text or call me. Let her think about what I maybe doing you know?

• Yeah, great idea!

• Your going to be her yo yo. She's torn between you and her ex, sadly if she can patch it up with him then you'll be cast aside. I suggest having a talk with her about your future together. Tell her you are not comfortable being strung along if it's not going to go anywhere If you tell a woman she can always call if she needs something, that your there if she needs you. She'll take that as a friend move. She'll use you as comfort while working it out with her ex.

• Gotcha that's very true. But I like her a lot and I'm just a nice guy like that saying that to her and her texting me that last night, sounds like she's thinking of me and is still interested in me though, right?

• She'll take the attention. I hope it works for you I truly do. But if there is any chance she can patch it up she will, and then tell you how great and understanding you've been.

• Yeah I hear ya man, thanks!