So, what am I supposed to do now?

This sucks, people! I met this girl a couple weeks ago in a sort of blind date. We did have a connection (or at least that was I thought). She seemed to be interested, she gave a lot of compliements about almost everything, and at the end of that night, she was in doubt but finally asked me to go to her apartment. We drank and had sex. We met for the second time and then was almost the same thing as the previous date. We did talked even more than before and I felt a true bound between us and she seemed to be confortable with my presence. We made love again that night and the next morning I left for my place. She told me then she would travel with her mom and that she would be back in three weeks and that it would be nice to meet up again upon her arrival. I waited for the date she said she would be back and as I got no reply from her side, I decided to contact her via facebook. To my surprise, she had deleted me from her contacts and she had set a new profile photo where she appears hugging a guy. I mean, I am not really mad but I am just wondering why she did not say a thing and just cut it off without a single word.

Most Helpful Girl

• you should avoid her!

• Not even asking what the eff happened and why she did not say a thing?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she just doesn't know how to shut you out.. or she already had a boyfriend before you met each other and soon she realizes that she love this guy in the photo and she doesn't want to hurt him thats why she decided to go away and change everything as her way of forgetting what you had with her. and let say she dont want to see you hurting and asking her so much question for why sudden change of mind becauise she herself doesn't know the answer...

• You're really not mad? You have a right to be. That sucks.

• I know, but I guess if she did what she did, she is not even worth to be mad at. I am just wondering what prompted her to just give this sort of encripted code to let me know she was no longer interested after ALL those compliments I got from here (I am so far of being perfect but she was "convinced" of it).

• Good man. You're right. She is not worth it. I don't understand why she did that. Even I'm a woman can't understand how women think. One thing you do know is that she is showing you a bad character. And that is good to know early on. For the same reason woman shouldn't sleep with a man before having an attachment, I imagine the same applies for men too.

• I think that's her boyfriend and she cheated on him with you.

What Guys Said 0