I met this guy ONLINE. We're meeting TOMORROW?

We text a LOT. But the thing is. I don't know what we are exactly doing. Any ideas? :) I know the guy is real because we would exchange pictures a lot and I checked him out on Facebook and Twitter. What should I wear and what should we do? He was planning on the movies but what we are wanting to see is Rated R. Help! Thanks! x
( I was thinking about video games since I'm into some guy things.. I don't know )

Most Helpful Girl

• Please make sure that you have at least three people (and your parents) that know where you will be! I know you got to know him really well and I hope everything goes wonderfully but I've heard too many horror stories to be certain! Make sure people know where you are and what address you're going to be at. Wear some jeans and a cute top, dresses are a bit awkward if you go to his house since this is your first date. Movies sound good but I think the best thing to do might be to have a nice dinner or something and just talk, get to know each other. Make sure the chemistry is there. Take a walk, just hang out. Have a great time, I hope it goes really well! :)

• Thank you so much! :) x

• You're welcome! :)
      And eeeep! I'm getting ready. He knows what I'm wearing because I don't want him to not recognize me! And thanks! I hope so toooo!

• Aaaahh hope everything went well!! X

What Guys Said 5

• go play minigolf together. i love taking girls out to minigolf :D

• Because I see you're under 18 DO NOT MEET! I repeat DO NOT MEET!

• I'm 16 almost 17 . He is too! Hahah.

• Ooh! I see. I really don't know who'd be the strongest one, especially from myself being in gymnastics for 9 years and a guy that has been in wrestling for awhile. But if he is the strongest one. It is MY FAULT for being around him. And when a guy is a pervert , it can be funny but I have a limit.

• Well it seems like you do really insist on meeting him. Just make sure you can ensure your safety. I suggest you have another friend tag along. Remember a parent will always help their own child first in most cases. His dad might be a shady person so wary of both. The safety of your own well being should come first.

• Have you ever chatted on Skype/ Webcam? If not than all i can say is good luck!

• You can exchange pictures on facebook, Twitter but
      you know them can be a guy whose 40-50 years old
      i don't meet no one without going on Skype/ Webcam
      i feel you two never talked life cause you would of said

• I know what you are saying. I've seen Vines of him because he loves to make videos.
      No, he hasn't heard my voice yet...

• Just be careful and take some friends with you first, dont end up a statistic

• Just be yourself

What Girls Said 10

• Sounds like a lot of fun, zLyndseyx, but talk him out of the movies... Not just because of the 'Rated R' raunchy, but because, take it from one who has been in the seat, there's More ''Chewing Candy" that goes on than-------watching the flick, if you know what I mean...
    With someone you have Just met, whether online Or off, go somewhere, where This First time together, you Both can get Better acquainted. I like your idea of Video games, and it sounds like something you both can do together. Afterwards, if things go well, go somewhere Where you can grab a Cappuccino, something to eat perhaps, and face to face, slow at this pace, Get to know one another better.
    If all is well, for you will Then tell, then a movie the next time Around is maybe more--------Groovy...(Poetry at its best... lol)
    As far as "Wear," Wear something comfortable, not too dressy, a cute sort of sun dress would suit...:))
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much! :)
      Rated R movies.. Gotta love them. Not much of a sexual type. If it's little sex, that's fine with me. But I know I want to have an amazing time especially with him. I honestly planned on wearing these dark capris I got from American Eagle and a cute shirt, nothing too low and throw on a necklace with it and look my best. If you know what I'm saying. :)

• Sounds Great, have a blast, and whatever you guys decide to do, be safe, have a fun time, and I hope it is everything you want it to be.. I love the outfit, you're going to be a knock out hit... xx

• Whatever you do, don't get in a car with him or go anywhere secluded. There are a ton of fun things to do in public, and if you haven't already: make sure people, preferably a parent, knows where you are supposed to be at all times. Wear something casual. If you want to do the video game thing, find an arcade maybe?

• His parents will be home, and I will be around his parents. We plan on going somewhere in public, but we're still not sure yet! I plan on dressing casual, and nothing that shows much!

• Probably his parents won't be around much but if we EVER go aboard. I will always stop him. I'm not gonna fall right in his arms and make him control me. My mom is dropping me off, and she is going to meet the guy and his mom too!

• Okay sounds like you have it covered. Have fun.

• Okay, first of all, video games are not "guy things" at all. They are for both genders.

Now that that's out of the way, we can discuss your problem. First, ALWAYS bring a friend that you know is capable of protecting you if things go downhill. There is always he chance that this dude is a predator out to get little girls.

Secondly, meet in a crowded/busy place so that if he is indeed a predator, he can't do anything to you or else he will be arrested.

Thirdly, keep a phone with you at all times. This needs no explaining

Finally, if he turns out to be an upstanding guy of your age, have a fucking blast!

• I was wrong about the video games. They can be a girl thing too. Sorry about that!

And thanks! I definitely will.

• I am passionate.

• Don't go anywhere alone with him. Stay in public and drive yourself.

I like the bowling idea, get dessert, dinner, an amusement park, arcade

• I do too! I met my dad for the first time bowling and getting ice cream. Hahah. We'll be in his house with the parents around!

• I met a guy online when I was 15, we met in person October 2, 3013 5:00pm and he was my first kiss and I was 17 and he was 19 and now we have met 6 times and I lost EVERYTHING to him. trust me, meeting a guy in person... amazing experience. IT's like seeing Jesus in person. Im so happy for you you will have a great time just seeing him! you don't even have to do anything just

• Thanks girl! :) I DON'T plan on doing anything serious. I'm pretty excited but very nervous!

• yeah is he cute;) how old is he? how old are you? haha if he's cute it makes everything sooo much harder haah but he will like you hahah Everett (my guy) had a boner and I giggled and couldn't stop staring at it lol it was cute he was trying to hide it

• Aww. That's cute! :)

• i recon you shouldn't meet up... you're age thing says under 18.. its not that ideal to meet up with someone over the internet at that age.. but yeah if you really are, just wear causal clothes...

• I plan on doing casual clothes. No short shorts. Going capris and a tank top. I know it says I'm under 18. But I'm already mature and I have my limits.

• Im sure babygirl can handle it... hell im 17 and i associate with 24+ she's probally not the average teen :)

• @ChildishGambino I know I am different, but I can't hit up to age 24. Hahah! 19 and 20 is fine with me!

• Are you actually friends with him on Facebook though? You know people can easily just take other peoples pictures please be safe and make sure friends and family know where you are gonna be! I hope it works out hun have fun x x

• Be you that's the best thing and that's probably what got him interested. I'd pack some mace or at least a knife, for self defense ofc XD. Oh and be careful your under 18, Have fun :D

• Hahaha! A knife, nah! I've been in Soccer for 4 years. I got my legs. I can do some kicking. ;)
      I'm just kidding. But he's honestly not one of those guys who are into sexual things. He's socially awkward and I find that somewhat cute... maybe that's just me.. I don't know.
      I'm close to being 18 . Just need 1 more years! And thanks! :)

• Make sure your friends know where you're going, or even bring them along and have them stay around the area you'll be in.

• and considering you're under 18, it does not sound like a good idea at all. Where online did you meet?

• good luck!