I really miss being in a relationship, but I can't meet anyone & my self-confidence is starting to crumble?

I haven't had an actual boyfriend in over 3 years. I've seen guys but its only lasted like a month or two. I miss having someone who cares about me, who wants to see me. I have tried going out places where people hang out, I have tried Tinder and PoF and no one wants to talk to me. It makes me really feel like maybe I'm really unattractive... and makes me want my ex back cause he loved me and seems like no one else will.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well darling, seems like you have a problem. I know it's hard to have self confidence when you don't feel desired, but you only think that. You may have an admirer or two and things just aren't really lining up! And who says that they won't? Things won't always line up so you need to accept yourself and be ok with who you are. Use this time to improve on yourself. Work on your insides, set boundaries, start working out! Focus on you, rather than trying to find some guy to make you feel good. Feel good when you are with someone, and feel good without

• LambToe speaking words of wisdom right here people. I'm starting to see this little by little on here. Keep up the good work Lambers.

What Guys Said 3

• Keep mixing and you'll find someone, possibly not someone you want to necessarily be in a relationship with, but someone to talk to regularly. The rest will come at some point, as long as you're exposed to people.

• Listen to LambToe, she knows what's up.

• Don't worry. Hang in there and get some experience so you don't fall out sync with the dating experience.

At least now you will have some empathy, this is what guys feel like most of the time.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm only 20years of age but I've been single for a month now. I know how you feel, after my first love dumped me all my relationships went south. My relationships don't last longer then a month or two. I miss being in a relationship. Every women is attractive in her own way, we all feel that at times. Just remember god has a plan for you to meet mister right (I'm not sure of your religious status) but you're beautiful, let the guy come to you. Hope these helps you

• Have you tried doing volunteering to open up opportunities of meeting ppl?