How to hook up with white girl?

I am Asian and I want to hook up with white girls. They seem to have quite low standards of men though. But my dick isn't that big. So what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Insulting them is not going to get you anywhere. Turn on the charm, wine and dine them be a man it really isn't that hard.

• I am not insulting

• Because I saw many white girls with ugly Asian guys

• Looks aren't everything maybe they were with them because the were nice guys who treat there women right. Despite me being pretty decent looking most of the its my personality that gets the girls. When a girl is with me they know I'll treat them right and protect them even take a bullet for them if necessary. It's things like that, that will get you a women.

What Girls Said 2

• Why would I want to hook up with some random dude who makes stupid generalizations? Sorry. Good luck tho.

• Because maybe I'm sexy?

• What I hate even more than douches are douches in disguise.

• I can be someone else different..

• My name is Stacey gold this is to testify that Dr Duck is a great spell caster he brought back my lover in just 2days after both of us divorce 5years ago, now my lover is back and he is the kind of man i want him to be if you are in any kind of problem please contact him for fast spell and urgent response he can also be trusted contact him on his email address on : greatoracletemplesolution@live. com

What Guys Said 4

• LOL!!! This guy. Many white girls have high standards. I think typically they are more open to strangers, but that doesn't mean they are "easy". Just don't be a jerk. Be nice like you would any girl.

• Look such a troll. If they have low standards though, um won't it be easy?

• Well holding white women in low self-esteem is sure going to get you white women.

"You're a slut, can I have your number?"

• The same way you hook up with any other woman:

1. Be attractive
    2. Be charming

White girls aren't mythical creatures, there's not much to figure out.