What is the most important thing that you look for in a guy?

I love a girl with confidence. What is the most important thing about a guy's personality?

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I love to laugh so a guy who can make me laugh definitely gets points for that, someone who knows when to be serious and when to act silly and who likes me for who I am (to feel comfortable around him). Ugh, sorry but all are important haha. And to be ambitious.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Sense of humor he's gotta be able to make me laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy that is fun to be with, like being able to be myself around him and the same for him being able to be himself :)

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy who I'm comfortable around, who's respectful & responsible, has a great sense of humor, and he has to be consistent.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, it's a guy who can be serious when needed and silly when needed! Also they need to be ready for adventures!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sense of humour and that he respects others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for mental stability, confidence, humor, passion, respect, and sincerity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am not going to lie but how good he is in bed size doesn't matter but if he knows how to work it and last a while am in it forever !

0|0
    0|0
  • Stability, passion in life and honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • most important thing is passion. He needs to be passionate about what he does, where he is going and who he is with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.