How often do YOU talk to someone when you're dating them?

Whether or not they message you first or you message them first, personally how often do YOU talk to someone when you're dating them?

Thanks

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I chat with the girl of my dreams about 3-4 times a week. No we're not dating, we're just going out <-- her words.

Anyway, oftentimes she's the one who messages me first, because she's the more talkative one. Sometimes when I feel lonely without her I start the conversation instead. And how often we talk depends a lot on how busy we are. When school starts, our conversations can drop to once a week, or even fewer! But time flies by when you're busy with school haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• First let me state that dating someone and being in a relationship with someone are not the same thing. I notice that a lot of g@gers don't differentiate the two. Which seems odd to me.

If I'm "dating" a girl then 1-3 times a week depending on how long we've been dating.

If I'm in a relationship with a girl then 4-6 times a week.

1|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much whenever I miss them... It varies with my schedule. There aren't 'rules' about it, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • A balanced mix if phone calls, texts and face to face contact.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend and I are long-distance, so we talk every day, either by phone, text, or Skype, and often 3-5 or more hours a day.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• everyday. it would probably be a little more of text and calling than face to face unfortunately because of uni and that but if we're both free id definitely see him about twice a week. if on holidays, might b a bit more but yeah, gotta hav good communication going

1|0
    0|0
  • Constantly. We see eachother AT LEAST 5 days a week and usually 6. When we're not together, we'll be skyping or messaging :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. With my current SO we don't have a lot of indirect communication (calls, texts, etc) and I actually think it strengthens the relationship. We're more independent, and more excited to see one another.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and I will message each other every night. Then all see him every weekday, and almost every weekend.

1|0
    0|0