Going on a date with my ex boyfriend, nervous?

So my ex and I have been broken up for about 5 years now. He was my first real boyfriend and was very much in love with him. After we broke up it was rough between us. Anyway we've gotten back into touch and plan to go out to dinner thurs/Friday. I'm really nervous as I've never hung out with him since we broke up. I still have lingering feelings for him, do you think him wanting to go out on a date is a sign we may get back together?

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably is a sign that he wants to get back with you. And don't worry, you'll do fine. You already been in a relationship with him.

• I think that's why I'm so nervous lol. I have never stayed in contact with any of my exes let alone go to dinner with them. I think I'm just excited to see him lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. How long has it been since you talked? He may want to catch up if it was a long time since you've spoken to one another. However, it could be that he's wanting to rekindle the flame that was between you guys.

• We've talked to each other on and off the past 5 years, but this is the first time we've agreed to actually hang out