Would u date someone that is "bitch"? Do u find the attractive?

Am a girl and sometimes I think tht guys are attractive to bitchy girls,... Size am not one but I have noticed tht girls who are aggressive seem to always get guys.. Lol... Am so jealous ;) jk.. anyway what is ur thought?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm not an attractive guy. but I still have standards. jerks can have jerks. their are a lot of jerk men that sleep with lots of women, my brother in laws cousin is one. He was living with this very beautiful women who is an ass to all his friends. Mean to people of not super good looks (me she keeps asking him why they hangout with me cause i'm ugly) in front of me too. He went down with a bunch of his buddies to T. J. and cheated on her with a prostitute. He promised the prostitute that he would find her a place if he didn't have to pay for the sex and brought her back to California. he left her in a hotel. no money phone nothing. He went home that very night. we always say that how bob is. that's bob. needless to say they deserver one another.

What Guys Said 8

• If a girl is bitchy with me that scares me away from her
    I'm sorry but I'm very sensitive type guy, my feelings
    get hurt it's like let me go cry, i know it might sound
    childish on my part but it happens. Some girl came
    with my cousin the last time she was at my house
    she was so cold towards me, bitchy and stuff but
    she came yesterday with my cousin to my house
    i did not speak to her plus I was manic as hell
    i had parents who were always bitchy with me
    I guess if a girls bitchy cause she's on her period
    that would be understanding and something to
    overlook oooo menstrual period :p mmmm hahaha jk jk

• I would have said no, but I've met someone and she's hot. I wouldn't call her b*tchy, but she takes no prisoners. If they seem b*tchy -but with humour- or they have a good side I know about, I could deal with it as long as the victim deserved the attitude. If it just pure b'tchiness and undeserved not for me, because I still like them to be nice at the core.

• Hell no. I won't put up with a bitch at all. I'll dump her ASAP if she treats me or other people badly. There are far too many cool women to waste time with a bitch. Now aggressive women can be hot, if it's just the fact that they know what they like and go for it.

• Not really, she may be bitchy to you, but she may be the opposite with him. The reason an 'agreesive' girl has a boyfriend is because she probably made the first move and told him she liked him. Unlike other girls who just expect things to happen on their own.

• No not for me, I find bitchiness to be a big turn off.

• No, unless I would be allowed to beat and train her into submission, till she learns to behave probably.

Basically brainwash her. But that is against the law, thanks to feminism, so die alone bitches, I will create a killer virus in the meantime to take revenge on humanity.

• Hell no. Never gonna happen. Nope. "Bitchy" girls deserve to end up lonely with a herd of cats.

Genuine kindness is a very attractive trait for women.

• No way. And it doesn't matter how pretty they are.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah its like how good girls go for bad boys. men like bad girls... which in many cases happen to b bitches. i seriously dont respect them tho. theyre very shallow in that they dont c a woman beyond her looks, so thats all they want out of her, cuz I'm pretty dang sure they can't stand actually being around her or hearing her talk lol.. she must just talk bullshit all day

• look isn't everything
    even if the guy get together with that girl, eventually they would break up