Do you believe if two people are meant to be, timing doesn't matter?

Or are you like me and believe that two people can be 'meant to be' but things won't happen until the timing is right for the both of them?

Just curious on your opinion. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know like if ur 16 or something then i think timing matters... i think people need to reach a stage where they actually know what they want in order for there to b a solid foundation to it. that said, people do mature at different ages so u never know. what i do know is that timing is a hugeeee factor in a relationship

What Guys Said 5

• I do not believe two people can be meant to be, the requires intelligence, planing, control and will to act.
    It will only make sense if you believe in some sort of divining intervention or faith.

Nevertheless, timing matters, timing meant a great deal in fact.

• I can't meet someone yet because of geography, but I'm fine with waiting for the time when we're on the same continent. She's the one.

• I don't really think two people can be meant to be, or if so then at least people can be meant to be with many different people. In any case, timing can make or break relationships.

• timing really matter, it doesn't mean that 2 people are meant to be is they can start a relationship right away, some relationships end fast because they are not ready, somethings are not yet to be started.

• True that... marriage #2 for me

What Girls Said 2

• Timing always matters

• I'm not so sure there is such a thing as "meant to be." If there was such a thing as "meant to be" then I think that nothing would matter because the very term implies that it's supposed to happen at some point. I think it's possible, but highly unlikely that there is such a thing as a rigid destiny like that.

I think that there are people out there that you can feel an intensely strong connection to where you feel like you're soulmates. I think this kind of connection would be rare and most people would only find one person they feel that kind of connection with, if any at all so it might feel very much like you're "meant to be." But I think timing matters a great deal. You could find someone you feel that way with and they feel the same but there can be insurmountable obstacles standing between you.

There's a person I feel this way with but I have a boyfriend and he's one of my boyfriend's best friends. It would crush my boyfriend for me to leave him for one of his best buds and neither I nor his friend wants to do that. Even if we did decide to be together, the social fallout from that decision would likely destroy the relationship or at the very least taint it anyway. If we had met when we were single then I think we would've had a wonderful relationship but the timing just didn't work out that way and now there are too many complications in the way. The only thing we can ever be is friends. Unfortunately, life's not a fairytale and problems don't just magically disappear because you love someone.