Do guys find this extremely unattractive?

Well I have a bf but I'm still very insecure about my looks and I need to know how unattractive this is to you. Okay, so to start off, I'm talk and skinny. Not super skinny so that my ribs stick out of my shirt, but still skinny. I also have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm kind of pale (not like a vampire but still pale) and I wear glasses :/ what are your thoughts? Any answers welcome including hate.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty general, but doesn't seem to be anything to worry about. Sounds like all good things really. Take or leave pale, but aren't a lot of guy looking for tall, thin blond haired, blue eyed girls? And glasses are often a cute touch. Be happy with your self. Confidence is attractive.

What Guys Said 9

• Being skinny is good up to the point where you can see 2+ rib lines. It's okay if you see a little bone protruding from the bottom rib, but any more than that is creepy. Blonde hair + blue eyes: pretty, so that's going to work in your favor. I don't really like glasses, tho. Contacts are usually a safer bet.

• describing something visual, isn't as good as something visual, based on this vague question why would it be?

• Beauty lies on the inside, the outside is just flesh. It helps that you have a body style a majority of people woukd find more attractive though. Hmm, all up to the individual.

• The girls on the profiles are ok, but looks like children, not very sexy (well I am an old fart so excuse me for liking girls a bit older).

• We aren't children xD and the photo was also taken a while ago. Plus I didn't ask what you thought of my profile picture... I want to know what you think of the description that I just gave.

• tall not a problem
      skinny not so good, but if you are not too thin then it's ok
      blonde hair and blue eyes not a problem
      pale not a problem
      wear glasses not a problem

I don't see any problems, except perhaps if you are too skinny - I can't tell if you are or not.

• Well, if your nature to be skinny nothing much you can do your very pretty :) xD

• Being thin is attractive as long as you aren't unhealthy looking, but being extremely insecure about your looks or constantly asking for reassurance is not.

• Upload a proper picture.
    Both of the girls in your DP are pretty. I don't know what you're worried about.

• I just want an opinion on the description I gave you. But thanks :)

• No. Not unattractive at all, but other guys might think differently

• You sound great.

• Does your boyfriend loves you? Does he find you attractive?

Everything else is being shallow and should not be on your mind.

What Girls Said 3