Do guys like bitchy girls?

This guy recently added me and started talking to me on Facebook and usually in a really nice and friendly person but I was kind if being bitchy to him because I don't like him and my friend knows him and said he's a player... So anyways it's almost like the meaner and more bitchy that I am towards him the more he chases me! ... Are guys attracted to girls like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• people both men and women are attracted to things they can't easily obtain. The same can be used for relationships or sex the more of a challenge the more the chase. The question is do you like the cat and mouse game or do you just want him to leave you alone?

• I want him to leave me alone so does that mean I should be nice towards him because the bitchy approach isn't working

• honestly just block him from your Facebook then its just that simple. now is he causing you issues beyond just online?

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, no - in my experience bitchy girls are the types who visit male gynecologist... which makes everything about them unattractive to guys!

• I like strong womyn. Not bitchy ones

• I avoid them like the plague, however some guys like drama and girls who they see as a challenge.

• personally no bitchy girls are a huge no in my book

What Girls Said 1

• Yes a lot of guys are into that.

• Actually, I'd say girls like bitchy/dickish/"bad boy" guys more than guys like bitchy girls. I'm not being sexist but, honestly, we don't need bitchy girls in our life. There are some guys, who obviously have an attraction to "bitchy" girls, but that's probably the majority

• exactly. I'm not even a guy and I don't like bitchy girls, same reason why I don't have bitchy friends, the minute they start showing their colors I'm just unfriending that chick faster than you can say 'bye.'!