Guys how do feel about good girls so to speak?

Virgin, doesn't swear smoke or drink. Innocent in the sense that she has never been kissed, or been in a relationship. What's your overall opinion? Would you date a girl like this?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely would like to get to know her more. It shows she probably stands up for what she believes what is right. And I would need someone to babysit me when I'm drunk lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha cool. thanks for your answer :)

What Guys Said 3

• I would so date a girl like that :D I think I already have actually. she was a virgin but also a Christian, didn't drink alcohol or do drugs or smoke cigs, im actually not sure about kissed but she had been in like 1 or 2 relationships before that didn't last long cause the guys couldn't handle her lifestyle. she was pretty cool while I dated her but we just ended up being too different so I stopped. but overall amazing girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely date a girl kime that. She's so pure. Plus, since she's never been in a relationship, she can't nag and complain they I'm a bad bf or bad in bad, or even that i have a small penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care about the smoking and drinking but if she's a virgin by choice, i'm not interested.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.