Girls, how soon do you sleep with a guy?

After how many dates. Do you think it through or do you do it when it feels right.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wait until I"m ready and when it feels right.

It also depends on how long I've known you - if we've been friends for a while and now we start dating, chances are that chemistry has been building up so it will probably happen sooner.

If we just met and now we're going on a few dates, don't expect it any time soon. I don't have any rule like "wait 3 months" because if it feels right sooner than it will happen sooner. But yeah it could take 3 months or longer. So that's why I say don't expect it at any time, because each woman has different feelings on this and some of them might have rules. If you don't expect it to happen by a certain date, then you will be pleased when it does happen :)

What Girls Said 7

• when it feels right. we were so close to have sex while we are in our third month yet i was on my period so we couldnt. and that would lead my loss of virginity if i wasn't on my period and before i went there my thoughts were strict about me not to do it. however when things start it is hard to stop and you dont want to stop.

• How soon? Too soon.

• If I like a guy maybe 2 days. If I don't like him - maybe 600 dates.

• After like 3 or 4 dates I don't know lol

• We've been in an exclusive relationship already and I feel safe and comfortable with you and trust you. Haven't slept with many guys and I'm happy about that.

• I think it depends on the person I'm seeing and if I want it to be a serious relationship or not. I've waited months but I've also done it on the first date.

• When Im ready.

What Guys Said 1