Guys and girls - if you held a dating seminar for the opposite sex, what would you say?

If you had the chance to hold a dating seminar for the opposite sex, what would you tell them to please STOP doing and what would you tell them to do better?

Most Helpful Guy

• i would explain that in most cases, the guys they are dating are going to be thinking of sex the whole time. I'd recommend against doing anything flirty, unless they plan on 'delivering.' Do not be flirty for attention - you already have his attention. It's best to decide before the date whether or not sex is something you are willing to do, and then stick to your decision. If not, don't talk about it other that objectively, don't mention it, don't flaunt it. If sex is something you are interested in, however, talk about it as much as you want. But be aware: talking too freely of sex may deter some guys, as it could come off as too "professional", so you may want to always let him "set the bar" on how dirty the conversation is to be. I. e. don't mention oral sex, anal sex, restraints, whipped cream... etc. Don't mention them unless he does. If there is something you are particularly passionate about, you can try to steer the conversation towards these things, but I wouldn't just come out and say it. Not all guys would be shy about it, but enough are that it is a worthy caution.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't know where to start to be honest. I think throughout the years, happy or not, people get screwed up because we're naive and influenced by people around us, like it or not. By reading philosophy and learning about yourself ontologically, you can get to KNOW yourself. That's really important. I know that healthy things stave off depression, but that's too large of a subject for me to simply unpack here. Health includes psychological and physical disposition. All that stuff. Behaviour shows as an EFFECT of health. Reading body language is the most important thing.

• Redheads are more passionate lovers. (I am a redhead.) :)

What Girls Said 1

• I would definitely tell guys and girls to never lead someone on because that will end worse then putting the truth out there from the beginning. You don't have to be super mean about it, but you could have the person get a clue by always being too busy for them.