Is a 25 year old virgin off putting?

Is being a 25 year old virgin off putting for women? Yay or Nay?

• Yay
    16% (5)5% (1)12% (6)Vote
  • Nay
    58% (18)35% (7)49% (25)Vote
  • Show me the results
    26% (8)60% (12)39% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm rather surprised by the results, that serves me right for prejudging people.

0|1
13|5

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, for all the women I've been with so far, I should have kept my virginity. Sex isn't that good unless you're with the best person.

2|1
    0|0
    • Amen to that.

• Show All
    • Naw man, I honestly don't mind not even thinking of sex once. I think if I never meet that special girl, I'll quit all forms of masturbation, quit p*rn, quit dreaming of this stuff. I could honestly feel content without this stuff.

• Hah thanks!

What Girls Said 13

• I LOVE VIRGIN GUYS!!!

0|2
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know lol its not exactly appealing or unattractive, but i'm experienced and I prefer someone that is also because I would like someone who would be able to handle me. If the reason is because you have not really had a girlfriend or any long-term relationships then its a no go for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, its actually great.

But it also depends why he is a virgin... is it because he is retarded? Hates women? Religious? Then that wouldn't be so great

0|3
    1|0
    • He's only ever had offers of random sex and FWB's and neither appeal to him, he wants to have a relationship.

• Show All
    • Well then she's not worth it anyways if she can't accept you.

• Yes you're right. :)

• no i prefer them fresh and pure

1|1
    1|0
  • It's not off putting. It depends on why he is.

1|1
    0|0
    • He's only ever had offers of random sex and FWB's and neither appeal to him, he wants to have a relationship.

• Show All
    • That would be okay.

• Cool. :)

• Its good if you dont have any experience in sex.. Coz i dont have either.. Haha.. It'll be a blast if we go to bed together.. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's not off putting. Perfectly fine. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No way! Everyone has to start somewhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would actually prefer that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its a turn on. Can we get married now?

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha! I'm surprised by how well it has gone down, I was expecting to be called unusual.

• You sir have my admiration. Are you waiting until marriage?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I'm not waiting until marriage. I have had offers of sex before from a couple of random girls at clubs and some of my female friends wanted sex with me but I don't want to have sex with my friends.

• No it's not. It's not a big deal

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally get that experienced women would like the idea of taking a man's virginity, but, as a virgin, I would prefer an experienced guy just because I'm so uncomfortable about the idea and knowing that he knows what he's doing is comforting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think so. I know this girl who is 25 and still a virgin and I applaud her so much because she is so smart and fucking fit as hell. she's a gym girl and she has the will power to shoot down all the douche bags that just want to violate her temple once and leave her in the dust :P damn why am I not dating her? hahaa

1|1
    0|0
  • Much depends on why you are a virgin.

0|1
    0|0
  • I lost mine at 25, some women don't mind at all and ever prefer it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's very respectable. But so is the other end of the spectrum.

1|0
    0|0