Guys: Are you int interested in a long distance relationship?

So I have a friend who is looking for a boyfriend, she's nice, 5'4" and smart. And i was just wondering if you guys are interested? Message me for the details.

18 and under, she's 16.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think long distance only works if you are older and have the means to travel to see each other, and/or plans to be in the same spot soon. Even then it's not a guarantee. I was seeing a girl that lived in Texas and I live in California, and we have the means to see each other, but it was just hard. I think it can work with a solid foundation, but if you are just starting to see someone then I would say try to stay closer to home.

What Guys Said 8

• That's a pretty noble thing you're doing for her. But wouldn't it be better if you found guys from around her area? That way you could just make sure they're not bad for her?

• she wants a LDR for a relationship? that's... odd..

• Nah not anymore my last long distance relationship screwed me pretty badly.

• Girls go into relationships for romance
    Guys go into relationships for sex.

You cannot have sex in an LDR...

• No I couldn't sorry. You should find her a boyfriend she can see in person. I don't think you can make a real relationship over distance I'm sorry.

• why don't you find a boy closer to home for her

• so there's less temptation to be distracted, and so she can focus on school...

• what is she just spends the whole time on the phone or talking on-line to him.
      she should wait until she down with school

• m interested.

What Girls Said 0